Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important SkyBlock Dream - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
If fps will be removed then there will be no such thing as PvP... Only random turds will be roaming around in the Warzone.

Death2U

Add a 0.001% chance, when a mob dies it drops a spawner of itself, this makes expanding farms more interesting and fun and more custom potions like prospector or something which splashes and upgrades all ore to the next level in a certain readius add koth too and no limiters on enchants, make it so u can get custom potions from openables called potion libraries [ an enchanted bookshelf] which gives random custom or regular potions [maybe combos like speed + strength pot] make the drop events better and add like holiday drop events and special drop events once every 5 hours add prot 5 and more custom enchants thx a bunch the server is so great! Make like an item called warzone crates which drop custom armour like Set of the reaper or a gluttons crown with custom enchants and make corrupted kits which are 1 time uses which u get from a corrupted key, if u use 5 keys then the kit becomes tier 2, with 10 it becomes 3 max tier is 3 corrupted kits should be like frostwalker, headhunter and they should be obtainable from like warzone crates or other crates and openables. Potion libraries should drop like a rare drop from killing witches add witch spawners and make the custom drop enchant dust for boosting custom enchant book rates for witches. make x10+ spawners efficient uptil x100 thx duders, like so more people can see!

Nic2002

well most people who are commenting here are people who spend money on things to win. i reckon things should be nerfed if involving pvp when it comes to enchants otherwise you have theses players who spend real money vs players who don't. it really just drains the fun out of pvp when people go and spend real money just to be better then others. Also i believe its stupid to make it so you need to pay to mine spawners due to the fact that if you ask someone who can mine them they say no. so players should be able to mine spawners to instead of having to rely on those who spend real money on a video game. but hey thats just my opinion.

Broddi

Hello,very excited for the reset and changes the staff team will be making to SBD,honestly i cant wait! i feel like its going to be a lot of fun,here are my thoughts on the changes
  • Sell Wands - Great idea! make them buyable in-game and not from the store,although i can see a possible bug with profit shops and sell wands.
  • Spawner Upgrades - hmm interesting,this already exists in SBD but you can make it like the system in factions!
  • Costum Drops - Very interesting,will be more fun and challenging to new grinder ideas!
  • Maybe something with pets - Do not understand that,but approaching the unknown is fun!
  • Changed economy - Definitely! this would be benficial to players and will make the economy harder to break (meaning longer seasons) and more interesting.
  • KOTH (King Of The Hill) - Great Idea, although this is a factions thing it would boost the PvP aspect of SBD.
  • Doing something with AFK - Hmm,so my potato pc doesn't have to keep 1-3 alts on ? yes please!
  • Limited amount of enchants in gear - Yes,why not ?
  • New SB commands - Interesting!
That's my thoughts,now for the suggestion part! let's get creative!
  • KOTH And PartyPvP - So,basically KOTH can be capped by a certain Party (Plugin that is used in SBD) this will definitely boost the PvP aspect of SBD, and make it more fun for the PvP-ers
  • Quests - similar to /is challenge but this will be more fun and makes you do more things for better rewards!
  • Events - Host events where the top 3 players will be rewarded,perhaps FFA or Parkour or something else,would make it very fun!
That's all,hope to see you all in the reset! -Broddi

Brave123

I agree with Owler - Sell wands will be awesome!
Cause I don't want to do /shop like everytime I sell something.
But also add /sell all?
For skywarrior and above only.
Some of my idea:
Limit a type of spawners on a island so it won't get really op.
Like 500 ?
I mean each type 500, not together 500.
Pvp Arena Larger will be awesome, bigger than the /warp pvp now in sbd
Adding Custom enchants will be nice.
For exp I think we can make inq more exp.
And enchantments will be nerd?
I will write more later....

Status
Not open for further replies.