Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Skyblock Dream - Farming

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Minecraft Username:
MoudTage_​

What is your suggestion's title?
Skyblock Dream - Farming​

Suggestion Details:
Hello there, this suggestion will be dedicated to the farming part of SBD, First things first.​
The crop hoes:
As you can see, we have too many new hoes we can use for farming such as, Golden, Shop and frenzy, the idea behind them is good however they don't work.​
How you may ask? Well simply put, you will need to fix the abilities, the only thing that works about the hoe is the Replant and for the shop & Golden hoe, you only sell 1 crop, so for example if you do harvest x16 lolipop it will only sell x1.​
The x2.5 Sale ability, Doesn't work.​
The chance to double your crops in your inventory, Doesn't work.​
Even the Farmer skills, they don't work.​
Crops picking system:
Now the idea of implementing the crops into the SBD economy is revolutionary, but the ways to do it correctly are lacking/missing. For example, when it comes to mobs and certain normal crops they get automatically picked up and stored in Mob/Crop Hoppers or Chests, which makes sorting them way easier and especially if we were to use a sellwand later, HOWEVER, the fact that it doesn't work on custom crops makes it very useless and not worth it as it takes a LONG TIME and alot of PRIVATE VAULTS to sort through 3 minutes of farming, what I suggest is to make special chest collecting system for the Custom crops, but make it more expensive than other one, my personal price is 1m / chest.​
iChest:
Now this may bring some PTSD to certain players but we are inevitably using chests once again to store our loot, only this time we can't afk to win as we have new ways to make money, so why not get the iChest back, We can put an iChest under our minion farm where we can collect them with a full inventory so that the loot goes there, we can even make a one chunk farm of custom crops where the iChest will do the work.​
Don't get me wrong, I don't want to bring the OG, ichest with infinite space, I suggest we get the iChest that is upgradable, like the old days, only this time, it will be able to pick enchanted minerals and custom crops too :D
50€ is a good price in my opinion, (25€ with discount) so that players can buy it at a moderate price, and those that can't afford it can try for island top 1-2 to get it. (Sad for the island top 3)​
Recipes:
I think that the fact we need to get recipes in order to use custom crops is very good, it makes it so that players need to level in order to enjoy those spoils. HOWEVER, the rates are so messed up, especially for Chorus fruits, so statistically speaking, it takes you around 10-15min on average to get one Chorus recipe when it takes you 4-6 hours to get a Hamburger one. The math may be off as it is always RNG but when you take it on Average players, that's how it goes, Imo it should be the same rate for all crops per area.​
for example. 1% for bronze zone, 0.75% for silver, 0.5% for Gold and 0.25% for Diamond, those are example numbers it is up for yall to choose.​
Crops Drops:
Now while harvesting the crops you may have realized that some yield more than others, I've noticed this to crops that are usually Ground level when planted, example, Tomatoes, watermelons, Chorus, Coconuts... When you harvest these you get x1 per harvest, however on other recipes the Farmer skill work, you get up to 4-20 per harvest, maybe this needs a fix.​
Crops minions:
I mean, For god sake, Can you take a look at those poor small people, They're good as a concept but DAMN, Do you call those prices, prices? 150$ Per enchanted pumpkin, the highest tier Crop minion, comparing to 13.5k an Enchanted Diamond. Those prices need a BIGG buff, you do you.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
-​

Extra Information:
This suggestion is subject to edits depending on New Stuff/Already implemented and Players feedback.​

babyplatypus

Donator
Donator
2nd/3rd place + loser + skill difference + hardstuck gold2 franco imitator

+1

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Custom Crop hopper chests will be an easy way out for players all they have to do is place chests, Don't need to know how to use hoppers or anything at all, This would be a good idea however If the hopper limit stays as 250, but if it gets buffed to over 2,000 it would be better for players to know how to build a hopper system and know how to make items flow correctly.

Ichest Is pointless, IF minions fill up and then automatically drop loot then we can use Mobchests, But if u gotta collect them with full inv and let them drop into ichests then there's no point cuz mobchests can already do that, you just need a couple hundred of them.

Crop drops are all fine, you get good amounts of all crops on level 100 farmer skill.

Everything else is +1.

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, MoudTage_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ bene_e

Status
Not open for further replies.