Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions Showing a faction's spawners even if they are not on /f top

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
BabbyXD

What is the suggestion about?
Showing a faction's spawners even if they are not on /f top

Description:
Currently on Factions, you can only see the first 21 richest factions' spawners in the /f top GUI. This is very useful because it gives information as to what kind of spawners they have placed, and how many of each type. My suggestion is that some new command such as /f spawners <faction_name> be added, which would show a faction's spawners just like in the /f top GUI. This is different because it would let you see a faction's placed spawners even if they are not in the top 21 richest factions.

-Proposed command: /f spawners <faction_name>
-GUI would be identical to /f top of a certain faction (http://prntscr.com/nej9ra)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Similar to /f value <faction_name> , this would give players more information as to what spawners a smaller less wealthy faction has.

Flappix

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Social Media

HelpUs

Addicted Member
Even if I dont play factions that much, I underatand what you mean and find your idea pretty intresting. I will vote +1.

K

KrakenTV

-1 If there will be enough spawners placed that faction will be on F top page and you will know who to raid :D

THEKHURBZGAMER

Minecraft Username:
BabbyXD

What is the suggestion about?
Showing a faction's spawners even if they are not on /f top

Description:
Currently on Factions, you can only see the first 21 richest factions' spawners in the /f top GUI. This is very useful because it gives information as to what kind of spawners they have placed, and how many of each type. My suggestion is that some new command such as /f spawners <faction_name> be added, which would show a faction's spawners just like in the /f top GUI. This is different because it would let you see a faction's placed spawners even if they are not in the top 21 richest factions.

-Proposed command: /f spawners <faction_name>

-GUI would be identical to /f top of a certain faction (http://prntscr.com/nej9ra)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Similar to /f value <faction_name> , this would give players more information as to what spawners a smaller less wealthy faction has.
U should be Accepted

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BabbyXD

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
-1 If there will be enough spawners placed that faction will be on F top page and you will know who to raid :D
I'm saying this would be useful in a scenario where you find a base, and want to know what spawners are inside without having to take a schematic.

Status
Not open for further replies.