Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Should I just use bronze brain washer to unlock kits?

GamerBae

IGN
GamerBae
I have seen it is more likely to get new kits from bronze brain washer than silver or gold... I want to unlock more kits, so should I just open bronze brain washer?

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
You can open bronze yes it's worth it

StevenJr

Addicted Member
Banned
I have seen it is more likely to get new kits from bronze brain washer than silver or gold... I want to unlock more kits, so should I just open bronze brain washer?
You can drop it very highly chance, I'd prefer open 20 brain basher than 35 It's cheaper + better

CommodorePET

I'm not sure if using bronze brain washer works but i guess it's worth a shot. Ive gotten over 10,000 total brains and used every one of them and still don't have everything unlocked. I only use gold washer so 🤷‍♂️

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I'm not sure if using bronze brain washer works but i guess it's worth a shot. Ive gotten over 10,000 total brains and used every one of them and still don't have everything unlocked. I only use gold washer so 🤷‍♂️
I'm like you, I didn't unlocked all the cosmetics, even if I opened hundreds of brain washers, as I get many many brains I open golden Brain washers in order to unlock the last rarest cosmetics.

Ludderz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Ludderz
Never even used brainwasher I don't get enough to use them 🤣🤣

ThatCoolGuy156

I usually save for the brain washer that costs 35 brains because I get better cosmetics but if you want to you can buy the bronze brain washer but the cosmetics might not be as good.

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
I just use gold washer because of the better cosmetics. I’ve tried both gold and bronze, and I don’t really notice a difference in which one gives more kits, so its really just up to whether you want to spend more on gold to get better cosmetics.

UnMonsieur

Donator
Donator
Considering a gold brainwasher might drop you 10 brains, it's economic to use Bronze, so yes indeed