Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

[SELLING] Cheap Rich accounts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeries

Donator
Donator
'Hello My fellows! So Kristiann,Pyro and I will sell our accounts, for 65$ And all of us are donors so yeah, Kristiann: Kit pvp: Warrior Rank, filled with god sets Prison Criminal, Rank U ,/nick in color and skydonor rank on skyblock dream.
Kristiann Kristiann

My account: King_Pvpz, Rank On Factions: Champion Kit-PvP: A lot of good stuffs! Immortal kits Prison: Rank T, skywars: a lot of useful kits, like rusher and 2-3 useful kits, creative: 350$ which you can buy cars,bikes or whatever..

PyroGlacial: SkyVIP On sbd,sbf and sbf, Designer rank on creative, Nick colored on the skyblock
*It's possible to buy accounts separately.

Kristiann account for 20 USD.
Pyroglacial account for 20 USD.
King_Pvpz for 25 USD.

Msg one of us if you're interested!

Last edited:
P

Pyroglacial

I am really selling my account. Please if you're interested, please buy it ASAP :)

Kristiann

Addicted Member
Not forcing anyone into anything but if you want some good deals, here's a way to get some good ranks for a very cheap price (Cheaper than store at least).

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Jeries

Jeries

Donator
Donator
All I see is 3 kids trying to scam.
'3 kids trying to scam' Haha, we aren't kids, we were staff members on this network, so why would we scam? + I will prove it and you will see, + mind stop replying in every thread that do we make? You're so funny..

P-S: The problem you're kid as well, you're not even 18, I bet you're 14-15, Let's say 15.. So are you 18? So don't say kids' when you're kid yourself..

Mustafa

I have every right to call all 3 of you kids. According to your profiles, your 15, kris is 17, and I don't know about pyro. If I'm correct, none of you are legally an adult yet.

Second off, you were ex-staff members. So why wouldn't you scam?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Jeries

Jeries

Donator
Donator
I have every right to call all 3 of you kids. According to your profiles, your 15, kris is 17, and I don't know about pyro. If I'm correct, none of you are legally an adult yet.

Second off, you were ex-staff members. So why wouldn't you scam?
You have a point, but even we are 'kids' so are you? So we both are, makes sense at least.. "Second off, you were ex-staff members. So why wouldn't you scam?" A very good question, because we are quitting, how will we prove? I will record + while getting A higher staff member, you know scamming is a ban/illegal, why would because I have an alt which it has a rank, (I change my ip once i join with that alt) if you're asking for proof, sure add me and I will show you.

P

Pyroglacial

I prefer not to call us scammers. The community can prove that, because ourselves, as a former staff member on this server, we can't do that. Doing such things shows immaturity, unprofessionalism, and illegal. When it comes to the community, we are so friendly when it comes to them. I also have some friends on the staff team that can prove that. Also, we have no motives of scamming, we're not like that.

I also believe that selling our Jartex accounts are legal. There is no rule that restricting us that we can't sell our account.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Jeries

Jeries

Donator
Donator
I prefer not to call us scammers. The community can prove that, because ourselves, as a former staff member on this server, we can't do that. Doing such things shows immaturity, unprofessionalism, and illegal. When it comes to the community, we are so friendly when it comes to them. I also have some friends on the staff team that can prove that. Also, we have no motives of scamming, we're not like that.

I also believe that selling our Jartex accounts are legal. There is no rule that restricting us that we can't sell our account.
Correct, thank you.

P

Pyroglacial

You can't judge our acts when it comes to our age. Age is just a number for your information.

Status
Not open for further replies.