Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Seasonal Gkits

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Minecraft Username:
MoudTage_

What is the suggestion about?
Seasonal Gkits

Description:
As you all know, Jartex added a new feature , and its basically the Seasonal crates such as (Winter/Summer/Chrismas/Valentines ect...)
So when they first added the GKIT summer I saw that not only it gives you armor, also it gives you x2 of that season keys that turn into god keys later on when the crate is no longer available: GKIT Summer Items
So I was thinking, If I remember correctly gkit summer was on a scale between 60-70€ something like that and it was was worth the price, considering you getting 2 keys, So why don't you make it so all exclusive gkits have exclusive loot ?
for example New Year Gkit, Is same price as gkit summer and they give almost same gear however summer gkit has 2 keys extra and Gkit new year isn't that cheap too its 65€. : GKIT new year items
My Idea is why not making some (Useless) Exlusive gkits actually worth alot closer to their actual price ? GKIT Santa for example got reworked so it gives the Best special sets effect in the current game, but what about the other abondonned Gkits ? Such as GKIT Thanksgiving that only gives P5 renamed armor and a sell wand of 35 uses, or GKIT Valentines that is based on A mix of Armor and GKIT Custom Enchants since it gives something irrelative.

As a conclusion for all of this, I'm suggesting to make the Exclusive/Seasonal GKITS worth being called exclusive, Let's not forget that SkyblockDream is a grind gamemode mostly unlike factions where there is pvp and players do need armor, so this needs to be looked into it.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
If this idea gets accepted and the Seasonal GKITS get reworked, I believe that MORE players will be interested into investing in the server and getting these exlusives because it will be more Fun to spend your money on things that have actual impact unlike some armor.

Extra Information:
Potatoes Are better when fried, if you prefer baked potatoes you have a chance to become a serial killer

rohansworld

i didnt really read the whole thing but i read "unlike some armour" and i agree with that some gkits should have other stuff instead of some armour

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello MoudTage,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.