Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Scammed

Status
Not open for further replies.

milad9999

Donator
Donator
Could you please explain how you got scammed? If It's a scam between 2 gamemodes (Prison and Factions is allowed) but if It's Prison and another gamemode is not.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
C

COCO_man27

Could you please explain how you got scammed? If It's a scam between 2 gamemodes (Prison and Factions is allowed) but if It's Prison and another gamemode is not.
Prison and kitpvp he wanted to trade 17 keys so I said yes we traded on prison first tokens and 1 key and he would trade me 17 keys on kitpvp so I traded first on prison he told me go to kitpvp and he left and never traded me

milad9999

Donator
Donator
Prison and kitpvp he wanted to trade 17 keys so I said yes we traded on prison first tokens and 1 key and he would trade me 17 keys on kitpvp so I traded first on prison he told me go to kitpvp and he left and never traded me
If you have any proof, we might be able to punish the player. If not, then we cannot do anything about it.

Egyption_one

i Wonder Why These Scammers Scam for ... More Stuff ? They Being Hated By Everyone :/

GodG0d

Never transfer. There is no safe way to trade, altough this server has some nice players there are so many bad players who want to get other players's items.

Status
Not open for further replies.