Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Revenge chestplate

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeeTheWay

Donator
Donator
IGN
BeeTheWay
Ayo,

There's a middle item, called the revenge chestplate, which has a chance to deal 50% of the opponent's damage (I think, correct me if i'm wrong).

Before the update, it was a pretty worthless item, which didn't do much things for the wearer. But after the update, it started doing lots of damage. It happened to me many times that i started hitting someone many times, without him assaulting back, and dying from the "thorns" effect.

I don't know if it's intended, so i didn't post this as a bug report. Maybe people can react to this message to tell me if they also experienced that.

Thanks for reading my complain.

btw

_crudekiller_

Addicted Member
Donator
Yes i have also experienced this.. Its a pretty strong chestplate that you need to be aware of

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BeeTheWay

BeeTheWay

Donator
Donator
IGN
BeeTheWay
Yes i have also experienced this.. Its a pretty strong chestplate that you need to be aware of
But it appears in almost every middle chests.

And it's pretty sad to die because you hit someone...

btw

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I've experienced this once, unsure if its intended to do that, usually does 1-2hp damage to me, once it did 4.5

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BeeTheWay

BeeTheWay

Donator
Donator
IGN
BeeTheWay
I've experienced this once, unsure if its intended to do that, usually does 1-2hp damage to me, once it did 4.5
It got me killed without the guy hitting me once...

btw

Hardhacker17

The chestplate damage can be escaped if u have 2 regen pots and a 3/4 prot 3 armour, u don't receive damage that can kill you since u regen faster if u have these items.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BeeTheWay

BeeTheWay

Donator
Donator
IGN
BeeTheWay
The chestplate damage can be escaped if u have 2 regen pots and a 3/4 prot 3 armour, u don't receive damage that can kill you since u regen faster if u have these items.
I promise you it doesn't change anything having a better armor.

I'm usualy the most stacked player in the game, and if I'm not lucky enough, the chestplate will deal me 2 hearts or more each time I hit a player.

I don't know, maybe I'm just very unlucky...

btw

Hardhacker17

I promise you it doesn't change anything having a better armor.

I'm usualy the most stacked player in the game, and if I'm not lucky enough, the chestplate will deal me 2 hearts or more each time I hit a player.

I don't know, maybe I'm just very unlucky...

btw
Might be lag i am not sure, but i have a friend who has a diamond rank and when we were testing out stuff, full prot 3 u barely take damage

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BeeTheWay

BeeTheWay

Donator
Donator
IGN
BeeTheWay
Might be lag i am not sure, but i have a friend who has a diamond rank and when we were testing out stuff, full prot 3 u barely take damage
It happened to me yesterday,

I was, again, very stacked, and a poayer who had the chestplate came up to me to fight me. I sent him flying, and in that process, I received 5 hearts of damage.

Being down half health, when the other player can't even touch me, seems broken to me.

btw

Status
Not open for further replies.