Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Revenge chestplate

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeeTheWay

Donator
Donator
IGN
BeeTheWay
Ayo,

There's a middle item, called the revenge chestplate, which has a chance to deal 50% of the opponent's damage (I think, correct me if i'm wrong).

Before the update, it was a pretty worthless item, which didn't do much things for the wearer. But after the update, it started doing lots of damage. It happened to me many times that i started hitting someone many times, without him assaulting back, and dying from the "thorns" effect.

I don't know if it's intended, so i didn't post this as a bug report. Maybe people can react to this message to tell me if they also experienced that.

Thanks for reading my complain.

btw

Hardhacker17

Sheeeeeesh dude that is .... unlucky ngl
It happened to me yesterday,

I was, again, very stacked, and a poayer who had the chestplate came up to me to fight me. I sent him flying, and in that process, I received 5 hearts of damage.

Being down half health, when the other player can't even touch me, seems broken to me.

btw

Yux6

They should fix the enchants or remove the revenge chestplate. If it is too op.

Hardhacker17

It is only OP if you are using it against a bow mate, cz when u go head 2 head the prot 1 is stupidly bad, it is easily outmatched, so its balanced iteself
They should fix the enchants or remove the revenge chestplate. If it is too op.

Yux6

It is only OP if you are using it against a bow mate, cz when u go head 2 head the prot 1 is stupidly bad, it is easily outmatched, so its balanced iteself
ofcourse, well then it seems like they created it because of the bow people, just a fact maybe, but it is balanced.

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
I hate this item too, You could be at 10 hearts and this item could active twice which removes half your health and then you also have the user itself who could land another few hits that could kill you.

This post has made me realise that people don't have sharp 10 swords, It's just their armor. I kept on getting my mind blown every time i die within a second. This chestplate is too OP. Keeping it isn't a bad idea but nerfing it or making it hard to find would be a good idea!

Perhaps suggest a few changes to this item at https://jartexnetwork.com/form/13/select

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Thread will now be locked to prevent any further grave digging.

Status
Not open for further replies.