Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied TheBridge Remove strength potions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meurny

Minecraft Username:
Meurny​

What is the suggestion about?
Remove strength potions.​

Description:
It's very simple: strength potions require absolutely no skill to use and are completely overpowered.
The only real counter to it, is finishing the game within 6-7 minutes with a massive rush (or getting strength potions as well, but then you'll have a few people in the game getting a bunch of kills and the others can't do much).
There should simply be no way to be able to kill almost everyone in just 1 hit in a gamemode like this. It's not fun, it's not a good strategy, it's only boring and annoying.

You don't exactly need to change much either: removing blaze powder from the shop is all it takes.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It removes a very cheap and broken 'strategy' from an otherwise fun gamemode.​

Extra Information:
This comes from a player with almost 500 games won and way more back on mcgamerzone, so don't tell me something like 'get good'.​

DarkEssentials

Donator
Donator
I've never played the gamemode, I just did just so I could understand where you're coming from but I haven't seen anyone craft or use any strength pots unless you're talking about maybe the ones that come in the kit but if that's the case there are enough people bow spamming to the point where you can't really charge with strength so I don't really think it's an issue but it may just be my lack of experience.

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
Staff Member

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
I've never played the gamemode, I just did just so I could understand where you're coming from but I haven't seen anyone craft or use any strength pots unless you're talking about maybe the ones that come in the kit but if that's the case there are enough people bow spamming to the point where you can't really charge with strength so I don't really think it's an issue but it may just be my lack of experience.
-1 take time to make anyways

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
Meurny put this so they can nerf me, -1

also, get good

Last edited:

Absprache

Donator
Donator
-1 he doesnt want me taking #1 on kills like i did on nexus

Jk. on a serious note: many counters would soon be coming once the coin system updates. Many kits are really strong against it and once more playstyles are available obviously strength rushing would be less common. Even as of now many counters are already present. (early gpic rush, sabotage, knockback, bowspammers, etc)

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Meurny​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
xd_banana.

Status
Not open for further replies.