Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Ranking up is annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alivebacon

This is a slight rant about rankups. Why are they based off mobheads? It takes forever to properly rankup. Could you make mobheads more readily available or change rankup reqs?

HighHcpes

Banned
Isnt it just fine as it is? Players have Mobheads enchantments so making it more easy it would mean those players would go max rank in no time. Just grind and you gonna get there. Also if u complaining about the spawners, the 1st ranks spawners are really cheap so you get to rank 3 easily if you grind.
~HighHcpes

HelpUs

Addicted Member
Just requires patient and tons of grind. HelpUs

Vicey

Donator
Donator
Dear A alivebacon
The fastest way to rank up your spawner ranks are what I think is the best solution and quickest way to rank up.

• Try to find someone who has a maxed out level 28 spawner willing to coop you on their island so you can grind out heads.
• Have at least a mobheads 5+ sword to make the progress easier. Mobheads 10 sword for the quickest way depending on how much heads you need.

Monstererza

Donator
Donator
Flappix Flappix Old thread

Nikool

I think it's fine, just grinding and you will rank up eventually.

QuickRod

Hey! Yes, I agree, it requires spending many hours on the game and being patient but in the end, it's all worth it. After you reach the highest level, you can easily get the money that you spent.

An easy way to rank up is by typing in the chat /is top and selecting one of the many islands that appear on the screen. After you do that, search for the rank up section. To quickly find the rank up section, I suggest you ask one of the owners or members of the island.

Regards,
QuickRod

xTappinq

Addicted Member
Well I heard SKC was a good racing team thats true but youre admins are quitte bad. Firstly a mate of me get freezed just before he would win the race so thats quite noob to play like that with the admin controls.
Then I asked why he did it, he didnt respond... Then I said something with "noob admin" and I get a kick nothing wrong with that... but then I joined again and the admin said something I said "whats youre problem" and then i got banned

Hey
Posting this here won't really help you. You can either buy an unban or make an unban appeal here: https://jartexnetwork.com/form/4/select

Have a nice day/night:jartex:

Status
Not open for further replies.