Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted PVP suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Movq

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Movq

What is the suggestion about?
PVP suggestions

Description:
Basically, I saw a lot of people complaining about the custom enchants and the special set buts, BUT there is nothing wrong with it. The only problem is the protection 5 level protection 5 is TOO TOO TOO Overpowered that if anyone no matter how bad he is at PVP can destroy anyone so I suggest making ALL special sets Protection P4 and if someone wants to get a p5 GSET he will have to max either an Immortal set or God set. this will help.

also, I have been pvping there SO much recently TrIed ALL kinds of sets, swords and enchants AND there is NO WAY LIKE NO way to get 3 or 2 tapped like what some people say. If you keep paying attention to your health you won't die and most of the time it's 5 - 4 -4 - 3 and there is no way that you get 2 or 3 taped when you are on full health.

1-BUFF Gkit Halloween [it's way too weak for the price you pay for it]

2-remove the upgrade thingy for GKit scrolls v2 It doesn't break the eco that much.

4-FIX THE /KOTH people with low ranks like Elite- can tp out fast and escape with doing /warp koth end knight etc.

5-fix Anglic enchant / leadership / cursed /Souvenir [ none of them work].

7-Fix shockwave pickaxes at /magician because if you get shockwave 1 and shockwave 1 and combine them you will only get shockwave 1 pickaxe.

8- FIX THE ENCHANT ORB BUG YOU CAN ABUSE IT AND GET 1020102100 ENCHANT SWORD BY COMBINING THE SWORDS IN /MAGICIAN.

9- Make all the special sets protection 4, Because protection 5 is way more op to exist you don't take damage when u wear it [ this is actually the best thing to do ever].

10-Fix the potion extender so the potion only works when u throw it at a 3x3 radius from the player that threw it.

11-ADD GAPPLE COWLDOWN NOT 30 SECONDS BECAUSE IT'S JUST LIKE TIMING THE GAPS FOR PEOPLE, MAKE IT LIKE 45 SECONDS.

12-add Newyear gkit container to god keys / Change the mystery rank to only give perm ranks same with gkit mystery box.

13- Change the pearls so we can pearl when we are inside a block, because sometimes when you pearl to escape sometimes your pearls go through a 1 high air block and then u get stuck between 2 blocks that u cant' leave and you can't pearl out also e.g:https://prnt.sc/w45ra6 https://prnt.sc/w45rp2.

14-buff immortal sword at /kit [ its weaker than lower ranks swords].

15-add an ender pearl cooldown on the sidebar because it's too buggy when it changes every second in your inventory.

16-since/f koths is added, I suggest adding f points at /f top so the faction gets 1 point when a member of the faction caps the koth. 1 point will worth 1mil of value.

17- add factions PVP event: a member from every faction can participate in it and they will compete to win and the winner's faction gets points out of that like 10 -20 points.[ this is if faction points will be added].

18- FIX THE FACTION PERMISSIONS BECAUSE YOU CANT GO TO THE SECOND PAGE OF PERMISSIONS IT WILL EXIST AUTOMATICALLY.
19- ADD STRENGTH 2 ENCHANTMENT SO WE CAN HAVE PERMANENT STRENGTH 2
How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
explained above

Extra Information:
movq is movq and movq is nice

Last edited:

ItzYellowed

Hey, Discord.
So, After reviewing your suggestion i decided to give you
1+
And about 17. If it's a event for public i think they should give a Store gift card instead of points.

Eisoks

Donator
Donator
+1 hopefully Mex or someone gives a look at it :3

itsmeBTW

and pls remove seasonal ranks cuz its TOO OP every 1 is like your seasonal and your not soo its like from vip to elite your a seasonal to every 1 well we pay u irl money to get the ranks like vip to elite at least just remove the seasonal things
ty for your concern
and fix the shockwave pic u put 2 in magician and it gives u shockwave 1 soo fix it add new gkits like hmm which give prot 6 or 7
and if i were u xd i would make immo fac like op fac cuz we got normal fac which is eternal soo just make it op fac like prot 16 17 shit lol cuz we got 2 faction servers and both are normal soo make it op lol if not this time then next time like in next reset i hope this season will be good and most things are from old wild west well really remember bow boosting lol soo pls if u dont add any of the things i sent pls at least add bow boosting pls pls

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
+1 For most except perm strength 2. Prot 5 isn't gamebreaking imo also.

Ps, nerf double damage.

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended
i say they delete kitpvp, accidentally joining it makes me angry and joining it on purpose makes me angrier

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Movq

Movq

Donator
Donator
+1 For most except perm strength 2. Prot 5 isn't gamebreaking imo also.

Ps, nerf double damage.
what do you mean by nerfing double damage ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
if that gets removed then ANYONE WITH this potion extender can live NO MATTER HOW SIHT HE IS AT THE GAME

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
what do you mean by nerfing double damage ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
if that gets removed then ANYONE WITH this potion extender can live NO MATTER HOW SIHT HE IS AT THE GAME
First off, I said nerf not remove. Also, same can be said with double damage if it isn't nerfed.

There are clips of people with gsets dropping 7 hearts in 1-2 hits, because of double damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.