Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Pvp Inprovement

Kinghemabh

Straffing - What Is It and How Do I Do It?​

The number one thing you need to know how to do in pvp is strafe. straffing is the infrastructure of pvp, and you cannot be truly good at PvP without it. First of all, what is straffing? - Straffing is basically a sidestep-dodging motion, used to make it so your opponent cant hit you. One of the most effective and easy ways to straffe is known as circle straffing. this is when you run completely around your opponent to make it so that they cant hit you, and is very effective. Next, how do I strafe? - When pvping, you don't have to run in a straight line. instead of just clicking "W" to go forward. click both "W" and "A" or "W" and "D" and keep running so you go through them at an angle. when you are behind them, turn around and hit them while continuing to circle them, and they will be unable to hit you and die. If they know how you pvp and turn around, straffe repeatedly around them so they almost never hit you. Strafing is the infrastructure and backbone of PvP.

I Get Strafing. How Do I Get So Many Critical Hits?​

There are many ways to boost your critical hits when pvping. You can click extremely fast (easier with a gaming mouse) and keep your clicking at at least 3 clicks per second while strafing to boost critical hits and damage done. Another way to get more critical hits is to jump while you hit your opponent. This is not the best idea because it knocks you back, but it works.
Thanks

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Nice guide but I believe there are enough by now and no need for this already.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Nice guide but I believe there are enough by now and no need for this already.
BRUH appreciate the kid emp

Nevertheless great guide, see you in game sometime. Also aim is wayy more important that cps or strafing

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Nice, although everyone probably knows this. :)

fat_fad

Donator
Donator
IGN
fat_fad
+1
A great well-explained guide.
*i'm still bad at pvp tho šŸ˜”*