Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Pro Guide to Solo Bedwars.

UNXI

IGN
UNXI
If you are a bedwars fan and you want to get better at it, then this post may change the way you play.
Down below are some strategies I use and I want to share it with others.

For Map Mushroom:

1)
Get 12 irons and buy 48 wool.
Go for Skybridge and go almost 12 blocks High
The Benefits:
Opponent won't able to come to your Island So you won't get Rushed.
Pro tip:
Use Ladders or blocks and place them below yourself till you got to the Ground.

2)
After eliminating The player next to you always make sure that no one is rushing you. if someone's rushing you then don't take the Bridge way. go into the void. buy Iron armor.
Pro Tip:
if the opponent is above your bed and going to TNT your bed, buy a fireball if you have enough Iron otherwise buy 64 wool and spam it on the bed and make a thick layer as fast as you can. always try to stop the TNT by placing blocks below it when it was placed.
Or just spam blocks above your bed, this cause your bed protection won't be destroyed.
If you have mining Fatigue then let your opponent TNT your bed, but when he will jump down he won't able to destroy the bed and you can easily knock him off.
and you dont have mining Fatigue and bed defense Just throw a fireball at bed at the moment player Jump down to destroy it.

3)
After making sure that you are safe go for Diamond Upgrades. Diamond Upgrades can give you an advantage on your opponent, for Example, Sharpness, Protection or Haste.
If you have a bed then always buy Heal Pool and Mining Fatigue first which could protect you.
If you dont have a bed then always buy Sharpness

4)
Buy a Pickaxe for 10 irons, it would help you if the TNT couldn't destroy the whole bed defense.
2 gapples for Heal.
Stone Sword for some Better Gear. Never buy an Iron Sword because when your stone sword would have Sharpness is would deal damage More than a Normal Iron Sword.
A Fireball because if you got low the opponent would be chasing you, run back to a bridge and when you cross the bridge you can fireball your opponent off and could eat a gap.

5)
In case your bed got destroyed and the enemy keeps trying to eliminate you never stay at any place.
First go for Diamond upgrades Always Buy Sharpness first then buy Protection.
Make sure that you have almost 3 gapples, 1 fireball, and Potions when you rush someone. (if your bed is destroyed)
when you tnt your opponent's bed then Jump 1 second before the TNT explodes and keep a fireball in your hand and throw it on your opponent.
Then you could easily kill your opponent while having potion effects, Gapple Absorption and your opponents Health would be lower than 20 if you fireball him.

6)
Always Make sure you have better gear than your opponent when you don't have a bed.

If your opponent is too stacked then try to knock him off by using bows, KB sticks of fireballs.

7)
Go for Prot Upgrades if you got time.

So these are the tips and Strategies I use to play Bedwars.
I Hope you learn something new.
I would be giving you more information about bedwars For Example Bridge Combat or Else.

Was this information Helpful?
Tell me in the comments down below.

Sincerely, RaptideDyne

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Eater Eater

Eater

Donator
Donator
IGN
EaterSteam
This isn't a Pro Guide :p
This is more like Starter Guide xD

Factions:Elite
Skyblock Dream:SkyDonor
Prison:Thug

Practice:Pro
Minigames:Gold

Kitpvp:Gladiator

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
I eliminate people who have sharp and prot and dm gear meanwhile im with a default sword and armor + no enchants and also no bed :p

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Like the guild but not the same as I use, xD

_OtherGamer_

If your oponent is stacked you can fight him with fall damage, since fireballs knock up a lot when well placed