Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important Prison - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
So ofcourse my first suggestion was simple so I decided to make a new one.

Few things that the server should have:

Gangs
- Along with gangs, there should be gang fights & gang top to see who the best/most powerful gang are in the server.

Improvement in Mining
-Prison is typically a gamemode all about of mining but I think the player who mine should get rewards for mining.

I was thinking some rewards that the player will get no matter what & some one time rewards such as Pickaxe Crate Key for mining a large amount of blocks.
I personally think the custom enchants should work with this so its easier to get the all time rewards such as 5x token for every 1k blocks.

/transfer

Mobcoins were introduced to SBD & Faction and I think this should a server-wide feature meaning this should be added to Prison with a few change. The mobcoins will be replaced by something like Mystical Tokens (Nether star) and they can be used to trade stuff in /transfer. You can get Mystical tokens from crates & mining.

Buff in Chest & Voting.

As a honest player, the rewards from the crates in prison is literal trash. It gives no reason for players to vote after they votes one time. So to make voting better a player should recieve 0.1x sell multiplier for 5min when they vote in 1 link along with other gooodies. This will make voting actually worth it for all types of players in Prison even the Op ones as this will allow them to get more money when they mine.

Auto-Sell & Back-Packs

I think this should be added as mining & going to the NCP every min is very painful for the players. There are many plugins out there for backpacks so it shouldn't be very hard to get. These backpacks can be won from crates & /transfer. There should be 2 types of them. Regular (Chest) & Immortal (Enderchest), the only different between them is Immortal backpacks will stay in your inv if you die, meaning its your forever.

Plot Fly Command

This isn't game changing but I think a simple perk that can be bought with tokens would help players that wish to make plots nice.

Warp PvpMine

Make it so this is 4 chunk area with 1 exit and thats killing everyone and /spawn. This is like your crates in SBD & Faction. The crates will contain good loot, tokens keys money etc.

Decent suggestion for a SkyBlock player right Flappix Flappix
Don’t like the plot fly command because I don’t want people that don’t have murderer+ to fly. Player will make fake reports because they think their hacking. Other than that I like everything you said.

GamerKyleYT

Hmm.. My Request is To add /barbets So we can waster moneys And uptrade anti cheat cause theres lot of hackers at prisons that is not getting banned so i made my Anti-Hackers Team But It's useless!!! cause when we report staff is just reading and not responding -_- so please make the Anti-Cheat better And /barbets to waste moneys :p

Ritvarszz

• Brand new enchants Agree
  • A shop in a gui Agree
  • Removing the cells Agree
  • Backpacks Agree
  • Maybe drugs? Agree
  • Scrolls Agree
  • Maybe a level system? Agree
  • not too op prison... Agree?

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
id like to suggest

o Backpacks

o Buyable kits (But its so expensive)

o Gang

o Guards at cell (DESIGN :D)

o Gang Arena (FOR GANG FIGHT)

o every 10 mins riddle (every 10 mins the riddle will pop in chat EX. The first person press the word
SENTECE win The prize is Random or EX. The First Person Who Spelled this correctly wins FREIPIHDSN. Answer Friendship)

o Quest (Ex. Collect 2x coal, 54x Irons, 12x Diamonds. and your choice for the prize)

o Change the other swords to Knives

o Scrolls?

Thats all i got :D >D
No thanks for buyable kits. Because if you can just buy kits randomly what’s the point for ranks?

Binosss

Hi , I agree with all but i add some ideas and some thing that i want :

The same prison with the changes and not a total reset with pick in wood or smth like that because all the prison that i quit is for this reason,
- A warp free maybe ??
- Why not a little bit easier but with infinite prestige , each prestige you get 0.1 multiplier more, and maybe all the 2 or 5 prestiges gain a special rank who is just colored and good (not with features just a colored rank or smth)
- More "good" reward in crate because the rankup crate are just , useless
- And add only features for more addictives gameplay , because im stuck at V now and its like impossible to rank up so i loose all my addictions here.

Status
Not open for further replies.