Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important Prison - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peorioy

Addicted Member
Not sure if this idea is ever suggested already, cba reading them all.

Make a rank after a few prestiges ''FREE'', this means you have successfully escaped the prison and you gain access to /warp free
This brings you to a regular survival world which allows you to mine blocks you are not able to purchase in the shop.

There will actually be a goal in the game other then just mining to get the richest, you can sell the blocks and also build more stuff on your plot because you have access to building blocks that aren't purchaseable.

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
Thank you my Christmas present came true I like all the suggestions except for the backpacks. Also I’m suggesting that there could be a little competition in prison we have 6 months to mine blocks. And whoever top 3 have the biggest block count 1.100 dollars voucher 2. 50 dollar voucher 3. 35 dollar voucher I think this will spice up prison more.

GreenCoffe1258

Addicted Member
Really, purpose of prison is ranking up and what you said is about as known "token farming" which wouldn't let you rankup. Plus you destroy mines for others, which would be unfair. 6 months, for an event for 100 euros? That wouldn't make me farm and I would normally. 1 month max. Another thing, if backpacks extend mining capacity that would be awesome. More space, more money.

Fugestlo

Addicted Member
IGN
Fugestlo
DO I READ IT GOOD ???? If drugs wil be added i will pump me full of it.

Last edited:

Snibblenub

g1khJ6d.jpg

Within this post, we would like to talk about Prison on JartexNetwork.

So it will no longer be a secret anymore. We started working on an upcoming reset for prison, and we are now looking for your opinions on the update we are planning!
So to make this prison reset the best we can, do we need your help!

So comment your suggestion/ideas on this post to help us!

Please give examples where necessary, AND if you have any screenshots for your suggestion, please provide them. It would be interesting to see them. Also, any reasons why you prefer something would be appreciated. Maybe we can implement some of your ideas into Prison!

Couple ideas you/we already have
  • Brand new enchants
  • A shop in a gui
  • Removing the cells
  • Backpacks
  • Maybe drugs?
  • Scrolls
  • Maybe a level system?
  • ????
Do you Agree or Disagree with those ideas let us know!

You can use this thread to discuss anything with other people in our community that you think would be beneficial. But please be descriptive when giving feedback.

Please note: stick to the topic! Any off-topic comments will be deleted.
Please note: Do not ask when this reset/update will happen we do also not know, we still have to work on the server. So for more information, make sure you're keeping an eye on the forums!

2U36Gsl.jpg

Questions & Answers

Q: When will this reset happen?
A: We currently have no date set, we will try our best have it online fast as possible. But this can take a couple of days since we still have to add all your suggestions.

Q: Why does prison reset?
A: Prison is already up for some time. A reset has to happen to change and improve with lots of excellent new features, to make the game more exciting for you all! This then allows you players to have a fresh start and new players can begin to play without any significant disadvantage.

Q: What will happen to the current prison server?
A: It will still stay online until this reset is entirely done and ready to play.

If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.
The JartexNetwork Staff Team​
I think that if you were to add drugs you should have more of a free roam type world almost like factions where you are able to have drug farms etc. other than that i like the way everything else is, maybe imrpove /ah! keep up the good work!

Flappix

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Will there be any /baltop winners or Top 3 Highest Rank winners? And what will the prizes be if there are?

Last edited:

Flappix

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Social Media
- Add gangs, where you have like a group of at least 10 people and be able to talk to them a private chat
- Also if you can find a way to work Mcmmo into it, it would be awesome, but no Axes, Swords, Unarmed. (Prison isn't made for massive pvp fights)

Fugestlo

Addicted Member
IGN
Fugestlo
- Add gangs, where you have like a group of at least 10 people and be able to talk to them a private chat
- Also if you can find a way to work Mcmmo into it, it would be awesome, but no Axes, Swords, Unarmed. (Prison isn't made for massive pvp fights)
Only gang fights m8

Status
Not open for further replies.