Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important Prison - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstererza

Donator
Donator
I first would like to remove all the customenchants, since thats not rly a normal prison type of gameplay. Jartex already have enough CE gamemodes.
I also would like to change the prestige system to a more "Ending" so after getting Z you can rankup to A: Abandon, up to E of F. They get better mines with just a little multiplier (0,1 - 0,2x).
I wouldn't dislike a shopgui even tho it im not a big fan of it. It could be interesting for building BUT: The fact that you can own rare items and theire value would go down.
Drugs? More like a MMORPG InGame quest or just to buy it and get speed etc ? (I would like the first version ^^).
And also a little more fun would be, if you add a % with the bal you need for your rankup. ( http://prntscr.com/gbum9c )

Don't overpower the picks.

Most Important: Make a toggle for the message you gain after selling something.

In higher mines like S T or R you can find things like diamonds and redstone BUT also Obsidian which can slow the progress to rankup and can be annoying to mine.

Make the eco so you can create shopsigns and all the profitshop thing goes back to where it belongs.
Only half pay to win

Ranked players will gain NO sell multiplier. They get a mine where they can mine and sell for a higher price.
You can affort a up to x2 multiplier in the shop.

D

Deleted member 31346

Also I would love to see Gangs in the new prison: users will be able to form a gang and add bounties to other prisoners. They can also buy prison property to have a kind of HQ on.

DenisED1

• Brand new enchants
I would like some examples first like what kind of new enchantments? I disagree with the sphere and disk what GreenCoffee said. But maybe there are other ones that are nice I dont know.
  • A shop in a gui
If you mean a buyshop for materials that would be nice. But NOT a shop to sell the items you mined!
  • Removing the cells
Doesnt matter for me :p
  • Backpacks
YES absolutely, I agree they should be expensive. But I disagree with what GreenCoffee said about that pv's would have no function. PV is just a portable chest, but backpacks is to EXPAND your inventory so you can mine longer.
  • Maybe drugs?
drugs? ehh? Idk
  • Scrolls
What kind of scrolls
  • Maybe a level system?
I would like to know what kind of level system you mean.

Further I would also like a FREE rank just like MyNameIsMoo said, where you can explore a survival world.
I also like the idea what shawn_jan said about Gangs.
And what I would also really like is to toggle the sell shop from when you are mining! :D

I disagree with almost everything monstereza said, that would ruin the donator ranks

Last edited:

GreenCoffe1258

Addicted Member
Yes, mining messages are annoying. If that would be the purpose of the backpacks, how Denis said, they will be welcome. Gangs wouldn't be bad neither. Tho, I disagree with almost all that Monstereza said. If removing CE's, then how about players with that gkit? And btw there is no mine with obsidian. Even if it is, efficiency 25 one shots it and that's a starter pick.

Flappix

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Social Media
- More Custom enchantments
- More Pvp zones
- More Additions to Vote Key winnings etc

Viclyn_

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
IGN
Viclyn_
Another cool thing that would be nice to be added to Prison is quests. Especially if gangs, guards and drugs are added then it would be perfect.

Serpentsalamce

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Serpentsalamce
Maybe more collector items that will be very rare like masks and dyed armor or sets

NiTroXV2

Yeah Flappix I Agree More Winnings From Vote Keys Since 1M Isnt Used Unless you Are A Rank Thats Why I Stopped Voting A Long Time Ago.

.ps As Soon As I Make 1B Per Inv [V Mine] we get a reset No Hate [I Have Been Waiting For This For Ages]

Status
Not open for further replies.