Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important Prison - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
g1khJ6d.jpg

Within this post, we would like to talk about Prison on JartexNetwork.

So it will no longer be a secret anymore. We started working on an upcoming reset for prison, and we are now looking for your opinions on the update we are planning!
So to make this prison reset the best we can, do we need your help!

So comment your suggestion/ideas on this post to help us!

Please give examples where necessary, AND if you have any screenshots for your suggestion, please provide them. It would be interesting to see them. Also, any reasons why you prefer something would be appreciated. Maybe we can implement some of your ideas into Prison!

Couple ideas you/we already have
  • Brand new enchants
  • A shop in a gui
  • Removing the cells
  • Backpacks
  • Maybe drugs?
  • Scrolls
  • Maybe a level system?
  • ????
Do you Agree or Disagree with those ideas let us know!

You can use this thread to discuss anything with other people in our community that you think would be beneficial. But please be descriptive when giving feedback.

Please note: stick to the topic! Any off-topic comments will be deleted.
Please note: Do not ask when this reset/update will happen we do also not know, we still have to work on the server. So for more information, make sure you're keeping an eye on the forums!

2U36Gsl.jpg

Questions & Answers

Q: When will this reset happen?
A: We currently have no date set, we will try our best have it online fast as possible. But this can take a couple of days since we still have to add all your suggestions.

Q: Why does prison reset?
A: Prison is already up for some time. A reset has to happen to change and improve with lots of excellent new features, to make the game more exciting for you all! This then allows you players to have a fresh start and new players can begin to play without any significant disadvantage.

Q: What will happen to the current prison server?
A: It will still stay online until this reset is entirely done and ready to play.

If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.
The JartexNetwork Staff Team​

Attachments

• Prison 2,0.jpg
    Prison 2,0.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 14

Zaki445566

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
zaki445566

GreenCoffe1258

Addicted Member
Make New enchants like Disk (Mines a disk of ... max 7x7, growing 2x2 every 50 levels), Sphere (Same principle as disk just a sphere) etc.Remove cells, they are useless and heads can be glitched outta them. Shop in gui would be awesome, with more items. Backpacks would be great, but make them a bit expensive and small as pvs would have no sense then. Drugs would be cool xD New scrolls wouldn't be bad. Idk about level system.

MyNameIsMoo

Add water, Block of quartz,chiseled quartz block. and maybe add rank free ( like youre free, you can explore just like vanilla minecraft )
x)

Viclyn_

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
IGN
Viclyn_
FINALLY, this took ages to happen and I am so excited, so I was thinking for some suggestions a long time ago and I tried to find the most matched for this Prison.

• Add more prestiges levels, yes, some times there may not be a lot of prestiges but remember new reset new players, more addicted players. There is a point that when you reach Prestige 5 there is nothing else to do, just try yo destroy the economy .
  • New mines, probably something for prestiges again, I mean a 0.1 sell multiplier is good but wouldn't it be better if we had mines as well?
  • Add new bombs or just remove the old ones; As many of us know, bombs are kinda becoming useless in a point that we just sell them or throw them away. I think it would be better to add new ones more efficient and more useful for us.
  • Add more blocks in the shop. A lot of players don't like mining and play prison mostly to build plots or shops.
  • Bring those good old plot shops back. Who here remembers the old shops? Probably only true og's, so let me explain. So basically a long time ago, before the too op custom enchants, it was kinda hard to rankup by the warps sellers so you usually tried to find good shops.
  • Make it a little bit less op, yes I know a lot of people will disagree with this one but it would make prison more fun. Adding a lot of things just makes it more complicated, try to keep it simple but will nice new features.
Those are the ones I thought for now but wait for more ideas.
Anyways I, think the ideas you already added will be good for this prison.

P.S the only thing we used cells was to get heads :p

DrDoctor_

Addicted Member
  • Brand new enchants - Agree
  • A shop in a gui - Agree
  • Removing the cells - Agree
  • Backpacks - Agree
  • Maybe drugs? - Agree (don't get carried away, only add drugs that would benefit gameplay, not for a laugh)
  • Scrolls - Disagree
  • Maybe a level system? - Agree

More:

• Change /plot, to /p, e.g. /p h (/plot home or /plot h)
  • Add staff members to /online (not just /staff)
  • Add more custom ranks
  • Add /ranks (A-Z ranks)
  • Add more custom ranks after Z
  • When typing /buy, As you hover over the ranks, give a brief overview
  • Add in /cf (coinflip) ?
  • Custom texture pack?
  • When doing /warps, get rip of the 'mines' section
  • Add your current rank to the scoreboard, and progress
  • Advertise (Auto chat messages) on how to get rid of the scoreboard if wanted

Reply for more things you think should be added to the list or removed or if you agree / disagree

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.