Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important Prison - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenCoffe1258

Addicted Member
Alrighty, people. I guess this will be my introduction post for this network. If you have ever played prison, most likely you've seen the Z rank online that calls everybody a noob (jokingly), who goes by the name obsidian_ultimus. That's me, and I have finally come out of the shadows to talk about what I believe should be in the next reset. Keep in mind that I'm very experienced when it comes to this server. After all I am a Z rank, I know quite a lot about this stuff, so I ask you to please take my suggestions seriously.

(Thank the lord backpacks are already an idea that staff agree with. I would've gone crazy if they hadn't been, lol.)

Anyways, here are some of the things I believe should be worked on next reset:

1) Add more reason to prestige

Currently, the rewards you from prestiging are a [P (not 0)] next to your name tag, a permanent 10% greater sell price at all mines, and 5000 tokens. In addition, ranking up becomes 30% more expensive. This honestly isn't that much of a reward. There should be greater perks to have in prestiging that add value to it, and will encourage players to do so more often.

Some things I think could have been implemented to improve the reason to prestige including getting things you can only get by prestiging, maybe such as a powerful pickaxe or a crate key of some sort (maybe a prestiging crate key), or maybe even a prestige mine.

Either way, 10% increase in profit and 5000 tokens isn't as much as you think it is and really isn't worth grinding for weeks on end in order to achieve, trust me.

2) Less power to donors

As someone who values getting your hands dirty in the mines to achieve what you have, I suggest that less power is awarded to donors. While I honestly appreciate and would miss this (because I’m a donor) if it were implemented, remove the permanent sell buffs that donors get, such as how thug gets a permanent 10% more profit, and godfather gets 100% more profit. While I understand it’s for donors to make profit faster than a player who doesn’t donate, I think the permanent sell multipliers are way too excessive. Make them a store purchasable thing or something.

3) More reasons to pvp

I know gangs have already been suggested, but why not also have there be more areas to pvp, a more diversified pvp arena with more to explore than just a glass box?

Maybe make a more profitable pvp mine than what’s currently in place right now (honestly, pvp mine isn’t better than blocks M-Z, there’s literally no reason to go in after that).

Also, the kits are really unbalanced. Get a godfather sword and you can destroy almost anyone that doesn’t without even trying. Some balance to kits would be really nice.

Maybe add KOTH areas to arenas, where the person who defends the area gets rewards unique to winning KOTH, like a KOTH crate key which gives rewards you can only get by winning KOTH. This would give more reason to pvp and would probably even encourage mass scale pvp.

Finally, I’m sorry, but this has to be said. The hit detection on prison is really bad (It’s so bad that you can’t achieve strafing or any advanced pvp tactics that would dictate who is clearly better). I’ve played on this server’s eggwars, where the hit detection is spot on. It’s absolutely fantastic there and is better than most practice pvp servers I know besides one or two of them. If this same hit detection could be implemented in prison (and all of the rest of the server for that matter), pvping would be much more enjoyable on this server.

4) Maybe quests

Quests, while I’ve never been a big fan of them in general, are very good tools for newbies to get accustomed to and continue playing on the server. Whether they involve parkour, fighting mobs or talking to certain players (such as famous donors or even the staff), as long as they’re interactive, quests are one of the best ways to hook people in and keep them hooked. Doesn’t matter to me how they would be implemented, but I think it would be a very smart move to add them.

5) Cells

Cells are redundant. I know they’re a major element of any prison server, but we already have plots, bigger spaces of land we don’t have to worry about paying for or keeping up our rent on, so no cells next reset please. They’d be a waste of time and a hassle to manage.

6) Auction House

Currently, the auction house only allows a maximum bid of ~889 million. Because of this, not a lot of expensive and valuable merchandise is placed on it. Remove the price cap on all items please. This will encourage people to use auction house again.

7) Token banknotes

Simply put, when I have a lot of tokens and I want to take them out of my balance to store in a chest, I’d prefer to have there be a token banknote of some sort so that I don’t have to worry about chests being clogged (20k tokens is a lot to store in just chests).

8) Pickaxe custom enchants

The enchants here are phenomenally done in my eyes. There aren’t 5 different enchants that all do the same thing. Each enchantment does one thing, and I love it. However, I feel like more enchantments could be added, possibly the ones that were never programmed but were shown in game anyways, such as the elusive “key finder” and “lucky mining” enchants just to add a little more to pickaxes.

If you’ve read this far, I thank you for the time and patience you put into reading this, and overall, Max and Mex, I think you guys did a pretty good job on this Prison reset. I enjoyed every moment of it (okay, maybe not the grind through X and Y *shiver* the 3 months I spent grinding through just those two blocks was insane. Don’t change that though lol). The last few ranks felt like I had to work to get them, which I enjoy about any prison server (I like to feel like I’ve earned my rank, instead of plowing through the ranks up until Z in less than an hour). 10/10 would play again, and am eager to see what appears next reset! Cheers :)

~obsidian_ultimus

P.s. If you need any help with testing, go ahead and contact me. I would be delighted to do so.
I agree with you. Just about donators, no. I mean thug is 10 euros and godfather 150. After i spent 150 only in prison, i deserve double income tho.

houstar

Hi All.
I agree with the most of the ideas and this is my suggestions:

• Add /autosell or /sell. maybe only /sell for the donors and for non-donors add them it when they voting. exp: (each 1 vote gets access to /sell for 10 minutes).
  • Add something like MobCoin (such as sbd and faction),so they can /transfer their coins to ranks,commands,enchants,etc. Maybe tokens shop will be good. (so they can /transfer or buy ranks,commands,etc with tokens).
  • Add more valuable items/commands in crates.
  • Add sell multiplier in crates with period from 10 minutes to permanently.
  • Add Prestige crate with helpful rewards to help the players continue the journey, and prestige key every /prestige.
  • Add more prestige levels.
  • Add sell multiplier permanently in prestige crate.
  • Add Scrolls exp: Kill counter | Cooldown Crystal | Resurrection Bone | Immortal | Omnitool.
This is my suggestions for now, any other suggestions i get i'll put them.

thanks jartex <3 .

jimmy

Hey im a well known prison player you should make it better to pvp make more rewards like quest 10 kill - 25 tokens etc. I pvp a lot so i will be looking foward to the pvp style. Also ranking up should stay as hard since it if your godfather it wont take them a challenge if its easy. Make the mutipler of godfather lower and no new ce's are needed. Drugs are gonna mess it up ignore it, However if they are used like 30 mins speed 30 mins haste that would be a decent feature also you should include gangs and who will have the best gang

jimmy

Hey im a well known prison player you should make it better to pvp make more rewards like quest 10 kill - 25 tokens etc. I pvp a lot so i will be looking foward to the pvp style. Also ranking up should stay as hard since it if your godfather it wont take them a challenge if its easy. Make the mutipler of godfather lower and no new ce's are needed. Drugs are gonna mess it up ignore it, However if they are used like 30 mins speed 30 mins haste that would be a decent feature also you should include gangs and who will have the best gang
Also include buycraft money for best gangs

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
Hi All.
I agree with the most of the ideas and this is my suggestions:

• Add /autosell or /sell. maybe only /sell for the donors and for non-donors add them it when they voting. exp: (each 1 vote gets access to /sell for 10 minutes).
  • Add something like MobCoin (such as sbd and faction),so they can /transfer their coins to ranks,commands,enchants,etc. Maybe tokens shop will be good. (so they can /transfer or buy ranks,commands,etc with tokens).
  • Add more valuable items/commands in crates.
  • Add sell multiplier in crates with period from 10 minutes to permanently.
  • Add Prestige crate with helpful rewards to help the players continue the journey, and prestige key every /prestige.
  • Add more prestige levels.
  • Add sell multiplier permanently in prestige crate.
  • Add Scrolls exp: Kill counter | Cooldown Crystal | Resurrection Bone | Immortal | Omnitool.
This is my suggestions for now, any other suggestions i get i'll put them.

thanks jartex <3 .
Agree with all of those except for tokenshop it’s so easy to get tokens.

Last edited:

Flappix

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Social Media
that would become factions (almost)

Agreed keep it simple like, a gang w/ 10 people only and allowed to fight for Koths and private chats

Status
Not open for further replies.