Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Prison information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Hello guys,

Alot of people are asking what is hapenning with prison.

I just started a week ago with redoing the whole prison we already made some new and exiting stuff for prison. How ever creating a new prison server is not just done in a day or 2 it will take some time

Is prison reseting or just updating ?

Yes, we decided to do a reset reason for this is that there are alot of bugs right now in prison that just cant be fixed without doing a reset. (example plots, rankupgrade bugs and even more bugs)

I will list a couple of new features i already have created.

• Prison bombs throw those bombs into the mine to get and get all the blocks.
  • Backpacks Not enough invetory space you can then fill up your backpack.
  • Fly in the mines Climbing up those ladders all the time ? We will add it so you can fly up. (Donaters can fly evrywhere plots,spawn,warps so still a big advantage)
  • All mines are getting rebuilded and there will be a brand new spawn!
  • Fixed all the crates and even added a new crate a rankupcrate!
  • There are ofcourse alot more new features but will make a better explanation when im done with the update.
If you have suggestion for things we could add they are always welcome!

One thing i can say is that prison wont reset soon it will still take sometime so reseting is not planned yet!

Hope this cleared up a couple of quistions you people have.

Best regards,

Gunfire

Last edited:

BingOp

Hello guys,

I just started a week ago with redoing the whole prison we already made some new and exiting stuff for prison. How ever creating a new prison server is not just done in a day or 2 it will take some time

Yes, we decided to do a reset reason for this is that there are alot of bugs right now in prison that just cant be fixed without doing a reset. (example plots, rankupgrade bugs and even more bugs)

• Fly in the mines Climbing up those ladders all the time ? We will add it so you can fly up. (Donaters can fly evrywhere plots,spawn,warps so still a big advantage)
  • There are ofcourse alot more new features but will make a better explanation when im done with the update.

One thing i can say is that prison wont reset soon it will still take sometime so reseting is not planned yet!

Best regards,

Gunfire
Hello guys,

Best regards,

Gunfire
Gunfire after this great update please do not reset prison ranks anymore:D thankyou! im enjoying each game of the server ! i hope more people can play it:D

Status
Not open for further replies.