Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Prison Prime Pack (Exclusive) [NEW]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Andeh

What is the suggestion about?
Prime Pack (Exclusive) [NEW]

Description:
As Jartex Prisons is almost coming to an end, I'd like to present you all my recent suggestion about a new type of backpack, Prime Packs

Basically a higher tier backpack. A Prime Pack will cost around 250k Tokens to buy (1). These prime packs will have a tendency to be upgraded to 250,000 items but each upgrade (+150 slots) will cost around 5k tokens to upgrade (Initial backpack space will be 500 Items).

This would be a perfect balance since it would not "Break" the gamemode or it would not dis-balance the gamemode (As it costs a lot more than a regular backpack)

Usage of the Prime Pack : 1 per user.
Usage of backpacks : 3 per user.

ALTERNATIVE METHOD :
AutoSell Enchant will be added to BackPacks or it could be added to Pickaxe.
Levels of enchant : 10,000
Usage of enchant : For every level you add, to your pickaxe, 0.01% of all of your backpacks will sell automatically every 10 seconds at 50% of the shop price. Now the shop price of 50% seems really good but this just won't be good enough since your inventory with backpacks will fill up with basically 3 hitting the mine with Prestige 11.

We can start at a low price and gradually increase it to a higher price (Gradually increasing to a higher price like 500+ tokens per upgrade for last couple thousands)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will regulate the amount of users really willing to compete on Gang top but don't have enough motivation since a maxed pickaxe fills up your inventory with 3 maxed packs within 3 hits so it eventually just becomes boring just doing one thing over and over again.
There's no real "Grinding"

Extra Information:
We can also make the backpack size UNLIMITED (As you go up in item space count, the tokens required to increase the backpack space increases periodically)

NOTE : More active and positive behavior in the comments will allow us to have a higher chance for this suggestion to get implemented.
Good luck for the payouts ! (Around a month left :O )

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
+1 this should be fun

xTappinq

Addicted Member
+1 I really like the suggestions and especially the new autosell enchant that you mentioned

Bh4v

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bh4v
+1
Maybe for next season since there's only a month left, but who knows

ahmede

Banned
Donator
IGN
ahmede