Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied POTIONS IN IMMORTAL FACTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Movq

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Movq

What is the suggestion about?
POTIONS IN IMMORTAL FACTIONS

Description:
i know that you removed the potion extender due to the high amount of people complaining about it. but as long p5 sets do not exist anymore potion extender is now IMportant especially with having this randomized damage because of the custom enchants. also, everyone is now using debuffs wish is completely cancer this is turning into hcf and that is not fun anymore.

SOOO

you have 3 choices :

1-bring back the potion extender and work more on it by adding a 2x2 radius to the pots to work at only

2- COMPLETELY REMOVE DEBUFFS SUCH AS : poison/slowness/weakness/

3-ADD POTION OF HEALING 3 IN THE /POTS
i also suggest A POLL AT THE DISCORD TO DECIDE.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Immortal factions now is just like eternal which means one of the two gamemodes will die and for sure it will be the immortal realm because no one likes to lose his max sets after all the tests I've done you can take 5 hearts per hit in immortal factions and potions heal 4 by vanilla.

Last edited:

JozkYaBoi

Donator
Donator
shut up this is straight up facts u bitch niggers the damage is totally randomized withshit pots if it wasnt for vampire and lifesteal and fucking debuffs and overload and make enchants vanillia this shit wouldnt of happened but @pacee

RichDiesel

Donator
Donator
Lmao I second this. Either enable all debuff or none tbh. Such a grimy way to play.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Discord​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Potion Extenders were not added back but there is a new Skill to compensate.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Andeh

Status
Not open for further replies.