PlayaPanda's Introduction

Jan 11, 2019
Hello everyone!

I hope you all are having an amazing day so far. My name is Brian, but most people just call me Panda (it's just way cuter). I am 16, and am a small Twitch streamer with 1,200 followers currently. When I was looking for a decent network to stream on, I ran across Jartex. For the past few minutes, I have went around the different servers that Jartex offers, and have found that there should be plentiful content for me to stream with on here! With that being said, I plan to be streaming here daily from now on. I am primarily a factions and skyblock player, and I have played Minecraft since the early stages of Hunger Games. I appreciate the community being so welcoming to me, and I can not wait to begin a great adventure with you all!

PlayaPanda

Jan 11, 2019
Hello everyone!

I hope you all are having an amazing day so far. My name is Brian, but most people just call me Panda (it's just way cuter). I am 16, and am a small Twitch streamer with 1,200 followers currently. When I was looking for a decent network to stream on, I ran across Jartex. For the past few minutes, I have went around the different servers that Jartex offers, and have found that there should be plentiful content for me to stream with on here! With that being said, I plan to be streaming here daily from now on. I am primarily a factions and skyblock player, and I have played Minecraft since the early stages of Hunger Games. I appreciate the community being so welcoming to me, and I can not wait to begin a great adventure with you all!

PlayaPanda
I agree I would love him to play here.