Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Pets List (Continuation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Andeh

What is the suggestion about?
Pets List (Continuation)

Description:
PETS ;

NOTE : The readings in the bracket are the higher end readings for Legendary Tier and the initial readings are for Common Tier.

Goblin Pet : 5% (12.5%) chance to multiply your earned Loot by x1.5 (x2.5) times. [ Availability : Crates, Rare, Ultra, God ]

- Please fix this pet such that it doesn't have a dumb cooldown (30s) or timer or whatever, it's just pointless when you have an "action reaction" pet system.

Dragon Pet : 5% (12.5%) chance to multiply your earned Stars by x1.5 (x2.5) times. [ Availability : Crates, Ultra, God ]

Owl Pet : 5% (12.5%) chance to multiply your earned EXP by x1.5 (x2.5) times. [ Availability : Crates, Rare, Ultra, God ]

Piglin Pet : 5% (12.5%) chance to multiply your earned Loot from Nether Mobs by x1.5 (x2.5) times.

5% (12.5%) chance to drop multiple Diamond / Emerald Blocks while mining Nether Wart. [ Availability : Zoo Keeper ]

Requirement ;

- Sell Nether Warts worth 250,000$.

- Kill x2,500 Blazes.

Price ;

- x500 Fairy Wands.

- x1,000 Blaze Heads.

Farmer Pet : 5% (12.5%) chance to multiply your earned Loot from Friendly Mobs by x1.5 (x2.5) times.

5% (12.5%) chance to multiply your crop Loot by x2.0 (x3.5) times. [ Availability : Zoo Keeper ]

Requirement ;

- Harvest 5,000 Wheat.

- Harvest 10,000 Sugarcane.

Price ;

- Any Custom Crop Recipe.

- 75,000$.

NOTE : This pet does stack with Lucky Farmer enchant.

Devil Pet : 5% (15%) chance to increase your damage dealt to other enemy players by x0.05 (x0.1) for every hit chain. [ Availability : Zoo Keeper ]

Illustration : This pet stacks your damage on the enemy if they end up not hitting you.

So there's a 5% chance that you will deal extra damage on the next hit (x0.05 more damage) which then increases to x0.1 -> x0.15 -> x0.2.

But if the player hits you back, you can no longer stack your damage onto the player and will have to start stacking your hits from x0.05

(So in theory if you have a level 100+ Legendary Devil Pet, you may be able to deal double damage after stacking 10 hits)

Requirement ;

- Get 50 Player Kills.

- Apply at least 10 enchants to your sword/axe.

Price ;

- 10 Unique Player Heads.

- 5 Legendary Enchantments.

- 250,000$.
Angel Pet : 5% (15%) chance to give you 1 (3) absorption hearts when you get hit by a player. (Capped at 10 hearts - 20 HP) [ Availability : Zoo Keeper ]
Requirement ;
- Have 500 hearts of damage dealt to you (That's 50 lives essentially)​
Price ;​
- x2 Overload Books (Any level, any %)​
- 200,000$.​
Goliath Pet : 5% (15%) chance to spawn 3 (7) Iron Golems to help you in combat (named Iron Defenders) when you get hit by a player. (These deal 15% damage of what you deal and have 10 hearts)​
Requirement ;​
- 20,000 Durability Loss in combat. (To compare, that is nearly 40 Diamond Chestplates but 13-15 Diamond Sets)​
Price ;​
- x5 Hardened Books (Any level, any %)​
- 750,000$.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Why not

Extra Information:
https://jartexnetwork.com/sbd-suggest/post-480422 This suggestion is continuation to the Suggestion Post (Just the pets list)

NOTE : I will keep editing this post as I get time to type more. (Also editing the post fucked the spacing up, now it looks like I wanna make my text twice as big)

Last edited:

malkee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
malkee

The requirements are too hard other things and can pass.

Have fun!

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
Im not a sb player, but sounds good other than there being some hard requirements.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Andeh

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
malkee malkee want me to give you all of the above pets for free?
If you think these requirements are high then you don't play any more than 30 minutes a day on the server.

Look at the buff these pets give you and then look at the requirements.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Andeh

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
My playtime on survival is 1d and myb 3h and I already know high requirements, but harvest 10000 sugarcanes is crazy... or kill 2500 blazes for me and probably for other players that's really hard and boring
AND THIS IS A SKYBLOCK DREAMS SUGGESTION...

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
My playtime on survival is 1d and myb 3h and I already know high requirements, but harvest 10000 sugarcanes is crazy... or kill 2500 blazes for me and probably for other players that's really hard and boring.
Get back to your survival and leave other game-modes untouched if u don't want to get BEATEN up bitch.

We are all used to tryhard if u can't leave it up and shut up Jesus this communities these days

Also about the idea Always +1 ma luv

malkee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
malkee
Get back to your survival and leave other game-modes untouched if u don't want to get BEATEN up bitch.

We are all used to tryhard if u can't leave it up and shut up Jesus this communities these days

Also about the idea Always +1 ma luv
You're too dump to talk to me...

eeKso94

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
+1
Im not a sb player, but I think it can be a good idea (even if there are hard requirements)

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, Andeh​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.