Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

GiveAway October - Razer Topvoter Rewards announcement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamesCloneTV_

Good Afternoon,

It is almost the official day for the October giveaway, and as you all have seen I have been working so hard to win At least 4th place but what i have encountered is technical difficulties concerning vote 1 which i have to wait 10 hours to vote and when 10 hours has passed or even more than 10, it says that i have already voted today. I know this is still fair for other people and I am not being rude to any staff but I can not find the needed help from any of the higher staff based on this problem and i have created a private conversation between me and Gunfire and he just said I will contact them..
Anyways I hope and wish you all the best of luck and I just cant pass 1 day without voting through all of them. I hope all staff see my issue since it has not been solved yet. Max Max voodootje0 voodootje0

Sincerely,

Suhayl

Addicted Member
Good Afternoon,

It is almost the official day for the October giveaway, and as you all have seen I have been working so hard to win At least 4th place but what i have encountered is technical difficulties concerning vote 1 which i have to wait 10 hours to vote and when 10 hours has passed or even more than 10, it says that i have already voted today. I know this is still fair for other people and I am not being rude to any staff but I can not find the needed help from any of the higher staff based on this problem and i have created a private conversation between me and Gunfire and he just said I will contact them..
Anyways I hope and wish you all the best of luck and I just cant pass 1 day without voting through all of them. I hope all staff see my issue since it has not been solved yet. Max Max voodootje0 voodootje0

Sincerely,

Come on bro, lemme get #4 coz I really need that $25 rank on kit PvP... I'll give u $1 on SBD server xD...

Legendiac

Addicted Member
Good Afternoon,

Sincerely,

lol i gave up on 2nd day when i didnt get 3 votes and then around 13 hours later i go back and some of the 10~12 hours cannot be voted so yea

GamesCloneTV_

lol i gave up on 2nd day when i didnt get 3 votes and then around 13 hours later i go back and some of the 10~12 hours cannot be voted so yea
So you are aslo experiencing this type of bug too?
I am really impressed they have not solved this issue till now :/

Suhayl

Addicted Member
Even I have this problem. Its been there ever since I decided that I will vote for this server xD

Status
Not open for further replies.