Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Notifications About Boosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxjosun23xx

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
xXjosun23Xx

What is the suggestion about?
Notifications About Boosters

Description:
Hey! Before Reading this, I want to tell you that Im from a Spanish country and my grammar is not 100% good, so sorry if you dont understand something about my suggestion, If you want, you can feel free to message me at discord, my tag is josun23#4079 and I can explain you it better!

Hello, I want to suggest that there should be enabled notifications about boosters in SkyBlock Dream, yea I know that chat show when someone activate it while being online, but if you are offline when they activate it, and you join the server, you just dont know that there is a booster currently active, and its possible that people dont say it in chat because they probably think that everyone already know about it, So my idea is about sending a automatic message when you join the server, it always send a message about the updates of the last reset, so there could be a message next to these messages like: There is A Currently Active Money Booster By xXjosun23Xx (32 Minutes remaining)
Thats an example
Also, I would want to suggest about sending notifications every 10 or 5 mins about the booster, also this could be turned off in /settings , so people can remember that there is an active booster and they can sell their Items.

Thanks for Reading My suggestion!
I wish That It get Accepted
Have A Nice Day/Night​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can help SkyBlock Dream Players To get more money while selling items, help economy to grow and make everyone happy šŸ˜€, also people can know when a booster is active

Extra Information:
I'm a Slime.

Monstererza

Donator
Donator
When you're so dedicated about boosters, you could simply /booster every time you go online and see if theres one already
so staying neutral on that

Mad :}

Donator
Donator
IGN
Madcc
This should be added on other gamemodes too, but as erz said when you log in type /booster to see if any are active.
+1

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello xxjosun23xx,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.