Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

New maps and Voting Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreeperGuyHQ

Skywars need a small update. Personally I think the maps in skywars are too large and the chests are VERY spread out. Skywars needs smaller and newer maps. If possible (without giving too much work to the build team) maps should be rotated every 2 months.

Now for the voting changes:
There are 3 types of chest loot- Normal, Lunatic and Extreme. I have noticed that people almost always choose extreme chest loot. As a result normal and lunatic get very little attention. So I request to include Normal and Lunatic chest loot into one mode(where players can vote for one of the two). And Extreme chest loot be included in another mode(like the old rush mode).

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Make an suggestion about it and yeah i do agree with some maps being too far

TRIGGERED

Skywars need a small update. Personally I think the maps in skywars are too large and the chests are VERY spread out. Skywars needs smaller and newer maps. If possible (without giving too much work to the build team) maps should be rotated every 2 months.

Now for the voting changes:
There are 3 types of chest loot- Normal, Lunatic and Extreme. I have noticed that people almost always choose extreme chest loot. As a result normal and lunatic get very little attention. So I request to include Normal and Lunatic chest loot into one mode(where players can vote for one of the two). And Extreme chest loot be included in another mode(like the old rush mode).
Agreed. As an example, the Sea Life Map is too large of a map, and leads to alot of wasted time hunting for campers.

Status
Not open for further replies.