Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Prison New features we want in Prison.

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Silent_MC

What is the suggestion about?
New features we want in Prison.

Description:
I've asked the community for some time and many people have responded to me with what new features they want in prison and for what reason they want them.

With that said, let's get straight into the ideas that I want and the community wants.

Allow ranked players to say “time” (Ranked players are not able to say time to know the server time. Only unranked players can know when the server time is. We want to be able to know because we can sell drugs to the drug dealer every day and we want to sell drugs as fast as possible.)

Buff god crates, vote crates, and rare crates. (For god crates, increase the chances of getting the good items, for example, tokens, ranks, commands, etc. Then decrease the chances of getting blocks and money. You can also not remove money but make it so that you can get trillions from the god key so it isn't something as bad. The money can be 2.5T, 5T, 7.5T, and 10T. This season I haven't gotten anything good from a god crate and I have GKIT keys so I get a god key every week.) (For vote crates and rare crates, remove the armor as no one ever uses it, since it's worse or a little better than starter gear.)

Nerf donator PVP kits. (GodFather -> Sword: Sharpness 45, Fire Aspect 5 | Armor: Protection 25, Unbreaking 20). (Murderer -> Sword: Sharpness 40, Fire Aspect 5 | Armor: Protection 20, Unbreaking 15). (Lunatic -> Sword: Sharpness 30, Fire Aspect 4 | Armor: Protection 18, Unbreaking 13). (BlackHat -> Sword: Sharpness 25, Fire Aspect 3 | Armor: Protection 15, Unbreaking 10). (Criminal -> Sword: Sharpness 20, Fire Aspect 2 | Armor: Protection 10, Unbreaking 8). (Thug -> Sword: Sharpness 15, Fire Aspect 1 | Armor: Protection 8, Unbreaking 5)

Implement that you have to mine a block for speed to be activated. To fix Speed 5 chaos in /warp PVP we can remove PVP mine. PVP mine is very bad for starters because they get easily killed and lose all their stuff and got nothing to do which results in them quitting. Speed 5 is annoying because it requires no skill to PVP anymore, and people sneak up behind you and instantly two-shot you and you have no chance. (This is why I also said to nerf donator kits.) When you go to attack someone they just run away with ease.

New designs for mines. We've had the same mines ever since I played prison. (Back in 2016.) Except for the changes to some mines. We have a lot of builders and I believe they can do a good job of building brand new mine designs. Another thing is, for mines C, I, L, and O things are blocking you from comfortably mining.

New Enchant

Name: Planter

Description: When having a pickaxe with Planter on it in your inventory, every time you plant a seed a 3x3 radius of seeds will be planted around it.

Max level: 50

Tokens Per Level: 1-10 250 tokens 10-30 500 tokens 30-45 750 tokens 45-50 1,000 tokens.

(The levels increase the chance of Planter activating.)

Buff Normal Mines. There could be a 25% increase per sale.

Nerf Donator Mines. There could be a 30% decrease per sale.

More options in /tshop.

Adding more different types of drugs. (Some ideas, Ecstasy, Molly, Acid)

Remove the Charge custom enchantment. It's very unnecessary.

Better anti-cheat, hackers are flying at MACH 10 speed.

Better /shop (remove mob drops, add more blocks)

Make crystals more common, I’ve seen people with picks that mined 100M+ blocks and only found 50 crystals.

Remove mystery man, people only want the mysterious pot.

Add /transfer with crystals. (for example, in sky block it’s mob coins, in prison its crystals)

A /spawn that represents something related to prison, this spawn was kind of confusing on what it represented.

Nerf drugs (You shouldn’t be able to make over 100T by selling drugs)

New warps to mines. (/warp THUG /warp CRIM /warp BH /warp luna /warp MURD /warp GF, you can still keep the original names for them, this will be much faster in my opinion)
New Ideas (Suggestions made after the thread was posted)​

When you're in a cell you aren't trusted in, make it so that you're in adventure mode. This will help with people glitching into places they're not supposed to be in.

Add /tokens pay where one player can give tokens to another just like money or the /pay method. This would make it faster than withdrawing every token.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
In my personal opinion, this suggestion shapes out a "prison" even more and will make it more fun. A lot of people have been requesting ideas for prison that they want to be implemented. Probably 70% of the suggestions I put were from the community. This could improve JartexNetwork because when people have fun with the server, they would want to play the server with their friends, which attracts more players to the server, and the cycle repeats.

Extra Information:
Tell me if you don't like any ideas or have any more ideas, I would love to edit the suggestion to make more room for people's ideas.

Last edited: