Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Mythics being able to double jump in the lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
xd_banana

What is the suggestion about?
Mythics being able to double jump in the lobby

Description:
Mythcis would recieve a item that when your right click twice it would make you double jump. This could be a cool way for mythics to mess around while they are queueing a game or just have fun.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Mythics could be able to do a lot more things and it would be a fun thing to do while queuing a game or just for fun.

Last edited:

babyplatypus

Donator
Donator
I think this is a perfect way to add some fun and variety to the lobby of practice, especially for mythics who are high ELO since the queue's can take a really long time. It gives people another reason to buy the rank and increases the amusement on practice.
+1

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
That'd be kinda fun to do but, is there a specific way to do this?​
like pressing the space-bar two times will toggle fly and I don't think it can be used to double jump unless they removed fly from it. If you can mention a way to do it that'll be nice. I also got some ideas, not the best but I tried at least.
  • Pressing your space-bar two times will not enable fly straight up, it'll make you double jump and while it's boosting you up, you can hit your space-bar two times again to toggle fly and move all over the place normally.
  • An item ( stick, feather etc.. ) in your hotbar, only shows to Mythics and they can right click it to double jump
Queueing ranked takes ages and it'll be fun if they added something like parkour and double jumping. Great suggestion.

Have a great day.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1 I definetly agree with this Banana4TeamPracticePVP

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
I dont like you banana but I like the idea even tho im a ppvp non +1

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
like pressing the space-bar two times will toggle fly and I don't think it can be used to double jump unless they removed fly from it. If you can mention a way to do it that'll be nice. I also got some ideas, not the best but I tried at least.
  • Pressing your space-bar two times will not enable fly straight up, it'll make you double jump and while it's boosting you up, you can hit your space-bar two times again to toggle fly and move all over the place normally.
  • An item ( stick, feather etc.. ) in your hotbar, only shows to Mythics and they can right click it to double jump
Queueing ranked takes ages and it'll be fun if they added something like parkour and double jumping. Great suggestion.

Have a great day.
+1 add what Swervinng Swervinng said and that would be fine. But if u didn’t it would trigger fly instead of double jump

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1 add what .avatar--xss { width: 21px; height: 21px; line-height: 21px !important; margin-right: 2px; } Swervinng Swervinng @Swervinngg said and that would be fine. But if u didn’t it would trigger fly instead of double jump
He mentioned a way in the suggestion, I wasn't paying attention, my bad lol. Don't forget to upvote.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
xd_banana

xd_banana

Donator
Donator

Have a great day.
I feeel like an item that makes you double jump would be a lot simpler.

Marso

Donator
Donator
IGN
Marso
I think it will be better if we have double jump in event lobbies but your idea is fine too. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.