Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My introduction

Bastiaan Sahetapy

Hey, my name is Bastiaan and i am 15 years old. I live in the Netherlands in a place called Alkmaar.

About Myself:
I have a lot of hobby's, but i spend the most of the time on the ice. Freestyle iceskating is my main hobby, and my main sport to. In the 5 years i spend on the ice i have met a lot of new friends which formed a awesome group! Since the start of the season(16the of October) I'm playing icehockey in a team called Alcmaria flames! I'm now in my last year of study, so im busy with all of my tests!

About Jartex:
I started playing minecraft about 5 years ago, on a friend his account. One day, i asked my mom to buy my own account so i could do everything i want with it. I started playing in single player worlds since i didn't know about multiplayer :mad:. After a couple of months i started playing a lot of servers. Just servers which are pretty big.
About 1 year ago i heard about Jartex by EmielBoeitWel' and i thought why i should not try it. So i joined and i thought "Hey, This looks awesome!" I started playing creative, and that is the server i still play the most. I guess a lot of people have seened me with the "Creator" rank. (Btw, quick disclaimer: i bought Designer, a couple of minutes later i thought "Nah, this rank isnt enough for me, I updated it to Creator about 5 minutes after i bought Designer) i've met a lot of new people on the server, like staff-member Peorioy Peorioy and a lot of people in the creative server which i dont know the forum-usernames of them :/.

But well, this is my introduction for now. I guess i will update it sometimes because i think i forgot a lot of things i should tell but we will see!
Thanks for reading this and i hope you liked it!

~ BastiaanSahetapy

Last edited:

N9_Cyclone

About two years ago i heard about Jartex by EmielBoeitWel' and i thought why i should not try it.
~ BastiaanSahetapy
woah woah woah what 2 years and i've never even SEEN u online dude
and i've been playing 8 months... just HOW!
and yet i thought I was probably the
oldest (or at least close) active players still on Jartex
@Bastiaan Sahetapy u legend

EoGamer101

woah woah woah what 2 years and i've never even SEEN u online dude
and i've been playing 8 months... just HOW!
and yet i thought I was probably the
oldest (or at least close) active players still on Jartex
@Bastiaan Sahetapy u legend
I have been playing on the server for about a year when there were about 100 people online at all times you arent that old on the server
:3 <3