Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Muted for 1hour because of command?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpiodude27

My shift key doesn't work most of the time and so when I press it, It holds down (like caps lock). I typed in /is and pressed enter, but I accidentally typed in /IS because of my shift key. I got muted for 1 hour and on the server it didn't even tell me why so I had to go into discord. The staff said that no caps lock is a rule, but I didn't even mean to! And why is it 1 hour!? Two letters caused me to get muted for an hour.

Slash

Donator
Donator
No. This is not the reason that got you muted. Staff can't even see players' commands. Maybe you said something esle before/after you typed that command. You're allowed to say 2 words with caps.

kRIT

No. This is not the reason that got you muted. Staff can't even see players' commands. Maybe you said something esle before/after you typed that command. You're allowed to say 2 words with caps.
Agree

montearchie

Donator
Donator
I mean.... it is.... you can see on the bans website that he was muted yesterday for 1 hour with the reason being ‘Caps Lock’. Lmao.

Slash

Donator
Donator
I mean.... it is.... you can see on the bans website that he was muted yesterday for 1 hour with the reason being ‘Caps Lock’. Lmao.
ik that he got muted for 1 hour, that what I was talking about the whole time. I just explained to him that "/IS" ain't the reason of his mute ;)

montearchie

Donator
Donator
ik that he got muted for 1 hour, that what I was talking about the whole time. I just explained to him that "/IS" ain't the reason of his mute ;)
I mean, there’s no proof that it isn’t for /IS. There’s more proof pointing towards the fact that it was /IS tbh. I wouldn’t say ‘that’s not the reason for the mute’, I’d just say that ‘it would be weird to mute for such reason, so it’s unlikely’.

LordKacem

Donator
Donator
We only punish for caps when it's 3+ words or 15+ character, so i can assure that your story is not correct. And i remember that i muted you for a typing a whole sentence in caps.
If you have any other questions feel free to dm me on discord "LordKacem#4244".
Have a nice day,

-Thread Locked-
Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.