Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Most annoying way to die in Skywars

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
What's the most annoying way to die in skywars for you? For me it is 100% falling in the void because of snowballs and eggs ._.

AkameMNT

Donator
Donator
You don't have 100% on your winrate, you lie lol
Thats just because I don't always win, I play skywars afterall. But draining is losing an insane amount of trophs without getting it back. I havent lost an insane amount yet and I always get way more trophs back than what I lost.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Thats just because I don't always win, I play skywars afterall. But draining is losing an insane amount of trophs without getting it back. I havent lost an insane amount yet and I always get way more trophs back than what I lost.
You never lost a quads game?

AkameMNT

Donator
Donator
XD, You have a clan to play with
They mostly do quads with other people. Grinding solo is way more efficient for me too, it gives more trophs and is way faster than quad games. Best quad is me, myself and I.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
They mostly do quads with other people. Grinding solo is way more efficient for me too, it gives more trophs and is way faster than quad games. Best quad is me, myself and I.
Indeed, if we wait to play quads, we won't grind anything lol

TheTrueNova

My least favourite methods of death (unranked):

- Cheaters; getting bhopped on by someone who got a client for Christmas is never fun, and I don't like it when they cheat on me as I now have to build up a winstreak again and get more kills and earn more things for my clan which is extra work which could have been avoided if I was not in that game.
- Void; I do not like falling into the void. I forgot the word I was looking for, but it's very slow. It takes too long to die in the void and I feel ashamed that I fell into the void.
- Snowballs, bows, eggs, etc; getting shot into the abyss is very sad and it hurts my feelings. I especially hate it when I am doing good and getting very lucky with my gear and then I get shot into the void. Very not-fun.
- Internet disconnecting; my internet disconnects a lot for some reason, so getting disconnected because of an internet failure hurts so much more than it probably should.
- Game crashing; I don't like seeing my game freeze and then close, this is similar to my internet disconnecting, it just makes me want to cry.

That's it for now. Hope you enjoyed my list and have a good day :)