Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Most Annoying Things on Skywars (Top 5)

ItsMeCyber

1. Bow Spammers
Bow spammers are really annoying when you spawn in, When you fall down
from your box, they will shoot you non stop, the most annoying ones are the
one that has flame I or II in their bow.

2. Teamers (solo)
So your in a Solo round thinking no one would double team you, and here comes
the teamers, yey?, Seriously tho these kids team like they are really annoying for like
70% of solo grinders, like most of them are kids.

3. "L" Talkers (or trashtalkers)
So you got killed by a player that is not good at all or really good. They say "L" that just makes
me annoyed, Its really annoying including saying "L" is like 2017 and 2019 is coming up.

4. BIG PING
This is the MOST annoying thing in Skywars EVER, Its also really annoying in other games that include bridging like Bedwars, Like your bridging and you randomly fall off, also your PvPing and you get stuck in a wall. Its just really annoying.

5. Scafhold Hackers
Like your working on your bridge and a scafholder decides to hit you from behind, It's really annoying because Jartex Anticheat dosen't detect scafhold that much, They are also rulebreakers so If your see on report them.
THATS IT FOR TODAY

:pHi I'm your wannabe Staff Member:cool:
(y)Subscribe to my channel: Cyber(y)

:jartex:Jartex No.1 International Meme Distrubutor and Comrade\:jartex:
:jartex:Joined Jartex on: 12/23/17:jartex:
<3 HO HO HO MERRY COOSMAS<3

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
If you see someone using scaffold pls report them with sufficient evidence

AMZR

k
1-bow spammers : just get out of the way once u feel like u were hit boi ur reaction times prople slow
2-teamers : yeah i would agree with u but most of them are noobs or at least one of them is noob so u could pretty much trick them or 2 v 1 like a boss
3- trash talkers : wut are u some 9 year old getting annoyed by trash talkers Xd
4- big ping : i was reading it big bang the hol time xD cant do anything about just pray while ur bridging that u wont fall or use it as an exuse if u suk like meh
5-there are so many many hackers and u chose scaffold the least of ur concerns like reach and killaura is wut could be annoying i mean u cant do anything expet bow spam and hope they are bad at using keyboard coz they proply dont even need a mouse to win

xpeH

Donator
Donator
1. Bow Spammers
Bow spammers are really annoying when you spawn in, When you fall down
from your box, they will shoot you non stop, the most annoying ones are the
one that has flame I or II in their bow.

2. Teamers (solo)
So your in a Solo round thinking no one would double team you, and here comes
the teamers, yey?, Seriously tho these kids team like they are really annoying for like
70% of solo grinders, like most of them are kids.

3. "L" Talkers (or trashtalkers)
So you got killed by a player that is not good at all or really good. They say "L" that just makes
me annoyed, Its really annoying including saying "L" is like 2017 and 2019 is coming up.

4. BIG PING
This is the MOST annoying thing in Skywars EVER, Its also really annoying in other games that include bridging like Bedwars, Like your bridging and you randomly fall off, also your PvPing and you get stuck in a wall. Its just really annoying.

5. Scafhold Hackers
Like your working on your bridge and a scafholder decides to hit you from behind, It's really annoying because Jartex Anticheat dosen't detect scafhold that much, They are also rulebreakers so If your see on report them.
THATS IT FOR TODAY

:pHi I'm your wannabe Staff Member:cool:
(y)Subscribe to my channel: Cyber(y)
:jartex:Jartex No.1 International Meme Distrubutor and
Comrade\:jartex:
:jartex:Joined Jartex on: 12/23/17:jartex:
<3HO HO HO
MERRY COOSMAS<3
You can record the teamers/scaffold hackers and report in the forums since teaming in solo and scaffold hacking is not allowed

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ItsMeCyber

ItsMeCyber

k
1-bow spammers : just get out of the way once u feel like u were hit boi ur reaction times prople slow
2-teamers : yeah i would agree with u but most of them are noobs or at least one of them is noob so u could pretty much trick them or 2 v 1 like a boss
3- trash talkers : wut are u some 9 year old getting annoyed by trash talkers Xd
4- big ping : i was reading it big bang the hol time xD cant do anything about just pray while ur bridging that u wont fall or use it as an exuse if u suk like meh
5-there are so many many hackers and u chose scaffold the least of ur concerns like reach and killaura is wut could be annoying i mean u cant do anything expet bow spam and hope they are bad at using keyboard coz they proply dont even need a mouse to win
lol