Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

More players should play skywars.

Rolts

So in my opinion more people should play skywars.When i want to play with my friend theres 0 people playing in doubles and in solos there is like 100+ players.That makes me sad cuz i dont know then what to play :(.

Slash

Donator
Donator
not true, 40% of the players on jartex plays sw xd

Karyao63

Most people play solo cuz either they don't have someone to play with or just their teammate steals all the loot

8wx

Donator
Donator
most people play solos because people who try to play doubles are bots and have no common sense when working together with people.

lavonec

Donator
Donator
Making a thread on more people should play sw isnt gonna help.you should make a suggestion on gamemodes that may liven up sw

__Drew_

If the Skywars sub-server didn't have those few bugs it has, it would probably best Bedwars

lavonec

Donator
Donator
So in my opinion more people should play skywars.When i want to play with my friend theres 0 people playing in doubles and in solos there is like 100+ players.That makes me sad cuz i dont know then what to play :(.
Heres a suggestion make a party that will fill a doubles game then go in doubles and you can play.Some people might see that there is people playing and join i do it in bw when no one is playing what i want to play

GIACCRAFT

they do not play it because skywars nowadays aren't good anymore. the old ones, before the minigames updated, were a lot better. but noone understands it.

G

Gusto

no one is playing doubles even if there is like 1000+ players online on server, last time I have seen doubles alive was at summer (1400+ players online on server)