Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Mining Spawners

Status
Not open for further replies.

__xSnaplex__

Minecraft Username:
__xSnaplex__

What is the suggestion about?
Mining Spawners

Description:
Tbh, who wants to mine 100/64/32/16 spawners pressing right-click? I've got an idea to mine spawners faster Crouch Right-Click and per spawners, u mine while crouching it mines 16 of them.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will make people not pay some random players to help them mine spawners and sometimes it is just annoying to mine thousands/hundreds of spawners...

Extra Information:
SB Fantasy, Factions

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Hey! __xSnaplex__ __xSnaplex__ I really like your idea and it would really work. But what if instead of mining them just click on them and a menu appears where it gives you the option to just take [amount] off ;).
As I said... I really like your idea!
Good luck!

Djcougar

Addicted Member
I do really like this, it was suggested to be able to place spawners faster but there are issues that arise with that, however I don’t see any downsides to being able to mine spawners faster. I feel like they either need to add an option to be able to remove a set number of spawners, or to be able to simply mine them faster or more at a time. You could also add a command like /fastmine that allows you to mine an entire stack of 100 spawners in one hit so that way you only need to mine however many stacks of spawners you have set up. Or the other direction you could take is having a menu pop up every time that you go to mine a spawner that brings up the option to take day 10, 50 or 100 spawners off of it. I feel like the command is the best way to go however. I can’t see any downsides to this being a thing. Mining spawners is the most time consuming thing. If you had tens of thousands of spawners or for the top people houndreds of housands to millions of spawners this can take hundreds on hundreds of hours. This needs to be added, if anyone can see a obvious down side to this then lemmi know!

WarpGrenade

Minecraft Username:
__xSnaplex__

What is the suggestion about?
Mining Spawners

Description:
Tbh, who wants to mine 100/64/32/16 spawners pressing right-click? I've got an idea to mine spawners faster Crouch Right-Click and per spawners, u mine while crouching it mines 16 of them.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will make people not pay some random players to help them mine spawners and sometimes it is just annoying to mine thousands/hundreds of spawners...

Extra Information:
SB Fantasy, Factions
+1
I don't have any rank on the server, but it seems like it will make Skyblock Dream less like Hypixel Skyblock (this is a joke)

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello __xSnaplex__,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.