Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP Maps and a few other details

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Minecraft Username:
slowstabs

What is the suggestion about?
Maps and a few other details

Description:
Imma split this into a few parts.

1. Objects on maps - Most the maps right now have a bunch of objects on it be it trees/boulders/towers and even grass. This is completely unnecessary and only does the work of making the map look better, while increasing camp spots, making pvp awkward and increasing frame lag. Even tho this might make the maps boring, it really is worth the trade off.

2. Reduce the build limit in BUHC to no more than 5-7 blocks, above that is just not required.

3. Maps weirdly having barriers before the ending of the map - Its just purely deceiving when you think there is map left where you can go to and you hit your face on a barrier.

4. Not using complex blocks that cause frame lag

5. Remove the unnecessary blocks outside the sumo stadiums

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Enhance practice experience

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yuu

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Bought premium account just to get on voting leaderboard eh
No I changed my name from UltraFartKnocker to slowstabs just because I wanted to. I won march votetop with the name UltraFartKnocker.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
I prefer 10 blocks tho, and to make it so your not able to place blocks next to the barrier walls, trees/boulders etc should be behind the barrier walls, i suggested that but it was unreasonably denied, tho it has to be like that to reduce the amount of campers

Rqzym

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Rqzym
I believe this has already been suggested before but I agree. Although the smaller spots you can't really camp on can be actually helpful in pvp, the trees are just lag and camping spots which is bot needed for anything but looks.