Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Making a banner command in creative

S

Shayy

Minecraft Username:
ShadowGamer1200​

What is the suggestion about?
Making a banner command in creative​

Description:
Hi, my suggestion is making some sort of store that gives you ideas for banner designs. I dont know if this is already added in the game but I would like to suggest making it better. My suggestion is that you, the player could get specific useful banners that look like something. For example a banner that looks like a traffic light or a mirror so that players can quickly get the banner they need without having to look up online a tutorial on how to craft that specific banner.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would improve the simplicity of the game as there would be no need to have to use your time to look up online a tutorial on what banner design they would like.​

Extra Information:
Maybe you could make a thread asking people what type of designs there could be for my idea. My suggestion might not be included but it is one that I think many players would like to be featured and would like.​

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello ZDXQ,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good afternoon,
Gunfire