Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

MaKcoFFe_XD SpeedHacking

TheWhiteScreen

Hello dear staff of Jartex Networks
if i call you today it's for the next reason

A player who's name MakcoFFe_XD is SpeedHacking and nobody ban him but another player wasn't cheating but you ban they
Me i has ban 2 time but i don't cheat

Sorry for the beginning of my english ( I'm French)

Cordially
TheWhiteScreen

PS: If you are looking for staff for the bedwars I propose to be part of it I am rather active on the server

Hello dear staff of Jartex Networks
if i call you today it's for the next reason

A player who's name MakcoFFe_XD is SpeedHacking and nobody ban him but another player wasn't cheating but you ban they
Me i has ban 2 time but i don't cheat

Sorry for the beginning of my english ( I'm French)

Cordially
TheWhiteScreen

PS: If you are looking for staff for the bedwars I propose to be part of it I am rather active on the server

My friend, we as staff are doing our best to ban the real "hackers" but sometimes, it happens that we too make some mistake. Sometimes it's because of our internet (not all have good internet, hence making the ping show something else than whats happening) and sometimes its because of other player who constantly try to disturb staff by cursing us, spamming chat, cursing other players in front of staff intentionally and using glitches to make their way out of games and many other stuff.

I on behalf of others ask you to forgive us on any of our wrongdoings of banning legit players or any other flaws. Hope you understand it.

Also, if you think you were banned wrongfully, then please apply for an unban on the forums and if it was an ban for no reason, it shall be raised.