Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Known Member role

Status
Not open for further replies.

FayeWasTaken

Donator
Donator
IGN
FayeWasTaken
Minecraft Username:
Elboudi

What is the suggestion about?
Known Member role

Description:
Hello Jartex players

After what happened yesterday in Jartex discord. I decided to make a suggestion about Known member role, we all know that known member role is giving to player that active and known in the community. However yesterday 5 people were given this role (No disrespect to them) which increases the number to 17 (could be wrong)

My suggestion is to make a separate role for ex-staff members example "Resigned"

So players can know who resigned from the staff team and who is actually known and in the community, because we know some ex-staff got their Known Member role removed because they were inactive after resigning.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
- No more confusion about who was ex-staff and who is actually Active in Jartex

- Reduce the number of players asking for Known Member role (like we seen yesterday)

- No one gets his role unfairly because he was inactive for a reason removed unless he broke a rule

Extra Information:
I Think we agree this can help the server. If you disagree with me just leave your opinion and no need to swear.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Radicali_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Already suggested / will be dealt with soon.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.