Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

KitPvP Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackBuilds

:jartex: Hey, I'm JackBuilds.
I'd like to suggest awesome stuff to add in KitPvP that would make it much better & enjoyable for everyone. I'm really interested in playing KitPvP as it's my favorite gamemode. But I'd like to make it the favorite gamemode to others too. I want it to be enjoyable and so fun for everyone not only to me. Anyways, Here are the suggestions:

- Adding/Building new maps (For Jartex Builders, please work hard and start building a new kitpvp map, That's much more better and detailed the current one. We need to make it fun & enjoyable as much as possible to others, So please start working on the map and surprise everyone with it.)

- Adding more kits (For all Jartex Staff members, Please make sure to add more kits to the game and make them special and Free without requiring any ranks. To attract more players into playing kitpvp which is currently the most popular gamemode. Instead of players playing this gamemode on other servers, We can attract them into playing it on jartex by Making the game much more fun to everyone)

That was all, Sorry for few suggestions, But anyways thanks for reading. Have a good day! :jartex:

Status
Not open for further replies.