Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Kinds Of Skywars Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

TROOLEER124

I AM BORED AF SO I DECIDED TO MAKE THIS THREAD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lets Start Of With The NOOBS
You Already Know What These guys are They Have no idea how to pvp they are new to minecraft and they are usually the first one to die
Pros
SKILLZ AND THRILLZ XD they are highly trained and they are hard to beat watch out for them ;)
Teamers
They are the one who give people an unfair advantage by working together with another player to kill other people teams of 2 is very often teams of 3 is super rare and they are annoying,,,,,,very annoying
Campers
These Players Stay on their Island waiting for someone to come or waiting for the refill so they can have more stuff usually Campers Well Camp When they get Stuff that are POOP
Trappers
Same Like the Campers but They Build Something on their island wich is ment for you to fall for the make holes,doors,redstone traps (how?) etc.
Trash Talkers
They Are The Ones Who Usually say they are good the game ehem let me rephrase that GOD at the game and yet they get killed and say it was luck........(end me)
Last But Not Least HACKERS
These Giant peices of **** I Mean these players are the ones who download what they say cheat/hack clients to make give a very very unfair advantage to other players they turn their hacks on and if you dont know what hacks it is something were ok if your a gamer you will know :).

This is my Types Of Skywars Players List If you have Anymore Types Of Players Comment Down Below

x o n e

kms best post ever no doubt
make one about factions soonTM

Status
Not open for further replies.