Menu

CLICK TO COPY IP ADDRESS 0 PLAYERS ONLINE PLAY.JARTEXNETWORK.COM
0 ONLINE MEMBERS JOIN OUR DISCORD
0 ONLINE 0

Event JartexNetwork - Creative EVENT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TanyaisMoe

btw if the event was starting and the owner of the plot was not there how can he show his plot? i have school

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Peorioy

Peorioy

Known Member
Known Member
Everyone can participate on the event, there will be a form that I will post in THIS thread where you can submit your build 4 days before the event ends. Then it will take us around 2 days for us to decide who will win.

Hithy

Addicted Member
You should judge them on the original texture pack since builds look good on different texture packs and on some not.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Peorioy

Peorioy

Known Member
Known Member
IMPORTANT!

You can now submit your builds by filling in THIS form. You got until 24-9-2017 to fill it in. If you're too late, you're not in the competition so make sure to fill it in before the 24th!

We will announce the winners on the 26th/27th depending on how many entries we get!

Goodluck everyone!

Hello Players of JartexNetwork!

We have amazing news for you today. We are going to cheer up our creative gamemode by hosting a brand new event! We have been working on this event for some time now, and it is finally time to announce it!

Now, what is the event going to be? We are looking for the best builders on Jartex to make an awesome plot with the following theme:
'underground ancient temple' now I see you wondering: ''what am i supposed to build mister peo'' Well my friend, here you can find some examples:

Be sure to be creative with what you build and not copy any builds from others.

Rules:

Obviously, there are also a few rules stuck to the event to make sure everything is going fair. If we catch you undermining the event you will be disqualified from the event.

• Do not steal any builds from others
  • Do not use schematica
  • The build must be build on your OWN plot!
  • Worldedit is allowed
  • Be creative!
So, what do we have to do? Everyone gets 2 weeks to build their underground ancient temple. After the deadline the Staff Team will decide who will be the final winner, and who will get the second and third place.

Alright alright, I know what you all want to know,
the prizes!

• First price - 40$ store voucher
  • Second prize - 25$ store voucher
  • Third prize - 10$ store voucher
When does the event start?
The event start on 10-9-2017 and ends on 24-9-2017
If you have any further questions you can ask them down below.

I am looking forward to judge your builds together with the Staff Team!
Thanks for participating and be creative!

Regards,
I have made my tample and i am still making it! I want to enter the even. With the money i want to buy a rank in Skyblock Dream. I have no rank on any gamemode so if i hade on Skyblock Dream that woulde be something fun and awsome! I hope you guys ( Staff members) love my building.
-FuriusMCGaming

Status
Not open for further replies.