Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I’ve flat lined at a .25 W/L ratio. Looking for advice on how to improve.

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
Over the last few months playing sw, I’ve noticed myself hit the limit of a .25 W/L ratio. I can’t ever seem to do better, and I occasionally manage to do worse. I play several hundred games a week, often getting on games played lb’s, so I know I am playing enough to become better, yet I’m just not improving. Any strategy advice from all you more experience skywars mains would be greatly appreciated!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MiltonNJ05

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
As a leaderboard player with a 4.4 W/L ratio heres 5 tips I can give you to help you win more.

First: pick a good kits and talents. The best kit in my opinion that isn't a donator kit is healer. The best talents to use by far are:
  1. Adrenaline (Chance to get speed 3 after being hit)
  2. Rage (Chance to get strength after a kit for a few seconds)
  3. Last Stand (Chance to do more damage when below 5 hearts)
Second: awareness. Make sure you are aware of your surroundings when you are fighting others, about to fight others, or just running around. Being aware can help you survive fights, not get cleaned up, not get snuck up on, and avoid random punch bow arrows.

Third: pick good maps. Avoid maps like pirate for example, that map is easy to fall off on and can causes a loss really easy. Picking a map like Music would be a better option. Music is an open map that has a lot of space to pvp but has a good amount of void if you choose to use that to your advantage. (you can use the command /skywars-1 or /skywars-2 to join a new game without joining the lobby)

Fourth: play to your strengths. If you know that you are not good at fighting on bridges for example then don't take a fight on a bridge.

Fifth: Patience is key. Most players think they have to move really fast and end games as fast as they can but that is not true. If you know it would be better to wait till refill and get a pearl, do that. D
Thanks for the pointers, after using them throughout the last week, I now have a .35 kdr instead of .25. Thanks for the help!

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
be annoying. clean other peoples kills, snowballs and eggs, bows, the whole package. Alternative is to get good at pvp and play a bit safe.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Over the last few months playing sw, I’ve noticed myself hit the limit of a .25 W/L ratio. I can’t ever seem to do better, and I occasionally manage to do worse. I play several hundred games a week, often getting on games played lb’s, so I know I am playing enough to become better, yet I’m just not improving. Any strategy advice from all you more experience skywars mains would be greatly appreciated!
Play safe and deffensive, i am not a very good person when it comes to pvp or minigames but that is what i do and i pretty much got better and better results :>

stevebaws

IGN
yungsaphire
Alright so, I noticed when you normal click you are more focused on other items like Lava, F&S use that to your advantage unless u can jitter click and focus on these items also use your fishing rod and snowballs eggs lava flint n steel
if u get a fire aspect sword keep it. hit your enemies with the fire aspect then go to sharp sword this is how they will get nervous

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Get grinding.. Play everyday.. And dont tell me about staff work, do you see FuzniX FuzniX ? He is leveling about everyday.. He would probably do a new account and he would speedrun level 50 in one video 💀

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Get grinding.. Play everyday.. And dont tell me about staff work, do you see FuzniX FuzniX ? He is leveling about everyday.. He would probably do a new account and he would speedrun level 50 in one video 💀
xD you are funny. Something true is that if you play very much everyday, you gain experience (I mean player experience, not for Jartex lvl). If you are in search of advices on how to win more, I recommend you to watch a lot and a lot of Skywars/Bedwars content from other players. you will acquire some techniques unconsciously on how to escape from difficult situations. Trust me, it worked for me. And, when you play, be concentrated of every detail in the game, everything is important. When you fight someone, you are not only fighting someone. You remember that you have health, you need to be ready to heal at every time. You know that you might be cleaned during or after the fight, maybe by the guy who was randomly bridging that you saw just before the fight. You have to know if you are next to the void or not, if the fight field is in your advantage to fight (= not being next to the void, or being under the guy, or not fighting in stairs, more particularly in Temple map). Keep in mind every detail in the game. I know it needs a lot and a lot of concentration, but with the time, you will get used to it and you will win much more. I'm not here to advertise my content, but I recommend you to watch some of my content if you want to see some techniques I use to clutch a particular situation; + it is directly Jartex Skywars: you won't find very much Jartex content by players who are really god at the game. I hope this helped you and if you want other tips, I stay free in my DMs. MiltonNJ05 MiltonNJ05 and probably everyone who would be reading me here.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
xD you are funny. Something true is that if you play very much everyday, you gain experience (I mean player experience, not for Jartex lvl). If you are in search of advices on how to win more, I recommend you to watch a lot and a lot of Skywars/Bedwars content from other players. you will acquire some techniques unconsciously on how to escape from difficult situations. Trust me, it worked for me. And, when you play, be concentrated of every detail in the game, everything is important. When you fight someone, you are not only fighting someone. You remember that you have health, you need to be ready to heal at every time. You know that you might be cleaned during or after the fight, maybe by the guy who was randomly bridging that you saw just before the fight. You have to know if you are next to the void or not, if the fight field is in your advantage to fight (= not being next to the void, or being under the guy, or not fighting in stairs, more particularly in Temple map). Keep in mind every detail in the game. I know it needs a lot and a lot of concentration, but with the time, you will get used to it and you will win much more. I'm not here to advertise my content, but I recommend you to watch some of my content if you want to see some techniques I use to clutch a particular situation; + it is directly Jartex Skywars: you won't find very much Jartex content by players who are really god at the game. I hope this helped you and if you want other tips, I stay free in my DMs. MiltonNJ05 MiltonNJ05 and probably everyone who would be reading me here.
Well... I basically watched youre whole videoss/content two times all, and When I want to dm you, we then have a probelm, I am banned from the Jartex Discord server for me being underaged in the country where I live in.
And you basically told strategies that you can say in youre upcoming videos, like - you said something/wrote someting where I needed 10 kinutes to fully understand what you said.
but I think I understood..
who are really god at the game.
And I also dont think that you can describe yourself as a god.. just saying.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Well... I basically watched youre whole videoss/content two times all, and When I want to dm you, we then have a probelm, I am banned from the Jartex Discord server for me being underaged in the country where I live in.
And you basically told strategies that you can say in youre upcoming videos, like - you said something/wrote someting where I needed 10 kinutes to fully understand what you said.
but I think I understood..

And I also dont think that you can describe yourself as a god.. just saying.
Well there is a misunderstanding, I don't consider myself as a god at the game of course. I just meant that I am very good at the game so you can take some content because there aren't many people who do the same. Of course I would like to see content from something better than me because it would teach me some things but I personally can't find it.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Well there is a misunderstanding, I don't consider myself as a god at the game of course. I just meant that I am very good at the game so you can take some content because there aren't many people who do the same. Of course I would like to see content from something better than me because it would teach me some things but I personally can't find it.
Chill... I ment that as a joke and i knew already that you wanted to say good and not god.. 💀