Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD It's about SkyBlock

__xSnaplex__

Minecraft Username:
__xSnaplex__

What is the suggestion about?
It's about SkyBlock

Description:
So it could be very cool very fun if SkyBlock Sandbox could be added which there are possibilities to have everything in that game mode like infinity money, infinity exp = experience, any key u want, perks, Gkits, and maybe any rank u would like to have like the ranks in SkyBlock Dream this would be pretty fun if that could happen =)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would help people to have great ideas by getting on SkyBlock Sandbox which they can do anything on it and then get on the original SkyBlock Dream to try to make the same thing they could've to build in SkyBlock Sandbox it could improve really a lot because I'm sure every person would like to have all that cool things that other people have like money experience ranks keys etc. and I Don't know if ANY server has a SkyBlock Sandbox so it could help a lot JartexNetwork to get more people in the server and make it way better even though it's already a very good server

Extra Information:
I'm sorry if my English is bad but I tried my best

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, __xSnaplex__​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • We can not see how this will benefit JartexNetwork
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good afternoon,
JustThiemo