Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Is TNT Bad?

Hello players of factions!We all like factions but there is something very bad in factions.TNT means factions right?I don't remember the last season but in this season TNT is destroying whole the map and it's becoming very boring to see holes around the map,for example when new people join the server in the next day they quit it.I hope in the new season the rules will be changed and we need to lose hearts after TNT booms for more enjoyable.If you agree with this please reply down here for positive votes so a lot of players could join the next map and having fun ?

HelloImJayy

Hello players of factions!We all like factions but there is something very bad in factions.TNT means factions right?I don't remember the last season but in this season TNT is destroying whole the map and it's becoming very boring to see holes around the map,for example when new people join the server in the next day they quit it.I hope in the new season the rules will be changed and we need to lose hearts after TNT booms for more enjoyable.If you agree with this please reply down here for positive votes so a lot of players could join the next map and having fun ?
Agreed, But I'm also thinking about a plugin I'm gonna make that would make the map more smooth when tnt destroys something and someone hasn't been in that curtain area of chunks for more than a month .. The whole chunk should automatically be Re-fixed on it's own

Osaki212MC

I agree, i think that TNT should be normal because raiding would not be fun at all you would have to watch out not to go boom boom and when the cannon explodes its not just a video of a cannon blowing up its hurting you and everything and i think it would be a lot of fun. And also.... Hi Stardancer xDDDDDD im Osaki212

skyarmyfan11

ok, how would people raid if there is no tnt?
Raiding is the main point of factions.
If no tnt, might as well just call it survival.

Zaki445566

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
zaki445566
you cant delete tnt from factions