Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Is this a Creepypasta? or an easter egg, or just a bug.

Max12368

So i was just playing some minecraft in singleplayer alone just roaming around and playing.. after playing a lot i got the items to fight. When i was going around the sea i saw a guardian temple so i was Building a bridge around it so i could fight it soon, I was also wearing a pumpkin and I was using a pvp texture pack it was also an incompitable pvp pack it was an outdated version but it looked good so i used it
when i was building a bridge to get in the guardian temple then i pressed F5 which changes a view of camera and i also pressed F1 Then i moved my camera in the corner... i saw some letters.. i can't go to creative mode because i was in survival if i would i would have better view
then a guardian jumpscare appeared but i wasn't scared just kinda curious to see what were those letters? here are the images

Click Images.

when i don't go to F1 it doesn't works well to me i think its because of my texture pack but if you guys know about this please tell me im very curious i wanna know more or a random player has entered my server and did something in the command block. Please message me about this thing please if you know about this. (sorry for grammar mistakes cuz i don't have time to fix them)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Max12368

Max12368

What the f... look at this I have turned off the cheats in the server my internet is kinda laggy but my minecraft runs very smoothly and no lag just a lag spikes when i opened my inventory i saw Mining Fatuigue? How's that possible? I don't even have a potion and i mine really slowly

Heres the picture

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Max12368

Max12368

whatever I'm telling you guys is true if you don't believe me Then tell me something that i should send to you that you guys should believe me please help im scared and i think someone hacked my minecraft or someones inside my game Why do i have a mining fatigue II i tried to rejoin minecraft again its the same and when the mining fatigue II runs out it again comes with other mining fatigue II with another 4 minutes duration. Im gonna save the map too and when i retried and increased my render distance. And this time i don't see those letters another guardian jumpscare appeared up, now i'm freaked out I just want an answer for this please if you know this please make sure to tell me fast and i trust that Herobrine does not exist it's just an urban legend and an easter egg but I'm sure i think someone has entered my world and i checked to see if multiplayer is on but it's not it's actually a singleplayer world and I don't see any other player inside this I promise you guys this is true

By the way i don't care about that jumpscare and mining fatigue II right now I just wanna know about that letter stuff if i'm hacked then please tell me what to do

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
What the f... look at this I have turned off the cheats in the server my internet is kinda laggy but my minecraft runs very smoothly and no lag just a lag spikes when i opened my inventory i saw Mining Fatuigue? How's that possible? I don't even have a potion and i mine really slowly

Heres the picture

That's basic Minecraft, you get that when you enter an underwater temple and the elder guardian is still alive.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Max12368

Max12368

That's basic Minecraft, you get that when you enter an underwater temple and the elder guardian is still alive.
But I didn't Entered Underwater temple I was standing on a bridge ;-;

COOLGAMER553

So i was just playing some minecraft in singleplayer alone just roaming around and playing.. after playing a lot i got the items to fight. When i was going around the sea i saw a guardian temple so i was Building a bridge around it so i could fight it soon, I was also wearing a pumpkin and I was using a pvp texture pack it was also an incompitable pvp pack it was an outdated version but it looked good so i used it
when i was building a bridge to get in the guardian temple then i pressed F5 which changes a view of camera and i also pressed F1 Then i moved my camera in the corner... i saw some letters.. i can't go to creative mode because i was in survival if i would i would have better view
then a guardian jumpscare appeared but i wasn't scared just kinda curious to see what were those letters? here are the images

Click Images.

when i don't go to F1 it doesn't works well to me i think its because of my texture pack but if you guys know about this please tell me im very curious i wanna know more or a random player has entered my server and did something in the command block. Please message me about this thing please if you know about this. (sorry for grammar mistakes cuz i don't have time to fix them)
try restarting

COOLGAMER553