Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Is skyblock, factions, prisons etc p2w?

CoolPanda

Hey, I normally play skywars and enjoy it very much and its not p2w as you can easily win without needing to buy ranks. But I am starting to make content on jartex as I enjoy it very much as I said mainly skywars but I think it would be smart to branch out to other game modes on jartex like skyblock factions etc. Normally these game modes are p2w so with me without youtube rank and far away from it and not wanting to donate is it worth playing and can I advance without donating. I am not talking about becoming top 10 but having a nice island, having a load of spawners big farms etc etc. Same with factions and other game modes let me know?!

xBootstrap

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bootstrap__
Its kinda p2w, not completely, but getting a rank in minigames and other gamemodes will give you a significant advantage ngl.

G

Gusto

getting a rank in minigames and other gamemodes will give you a significant advantage ngl.
Minigames arent p2w, bedwars is fine because u get more cosmetics, skywars is kinda p2w because u get kit with OP stuff... but not as much as other gamemodes

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
minigames are p2w too gusto, everything is p2w lol except maybe practise but that's because there isn't really anything to win

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
CoolPanda

CoolPanda

Its kinda p2w, not completely, but getting a rank in minigames and other gamemodes will give you a significant advantage ngl.
I dont think so tbh you can easily earn brains to get kits through crates and its more based on pvp skill as you can get sharp 3 swords and prot 3 amour gaps power bows etc. Its just how you play against someone who donates