Introduction

Evergrden

Nov 8, 2019
Hey there, nice to meet you!

My in-game name is Evergrden, but you can call me Zach. I'm 16 years old and currently living in Indonesia.

I just joined the server not too long ago and it really is fun playing on here. The player's are kind, the gamemodes are well-built, and overall the aesthetic look of the server is amazing!

I usually spend most of my time playing KitPvP, but I do play other gamemodes such as, Prison, Bedwars, Skywars, and Factions, but just not that often.

This was just a little something about me, thank you for your time and looking forward to meeting you all!

- Evergrden <3

Oct 28, 2019
Welcome to JartexNetwork Evergrden Evergrden ! Hope you enjoy your stay!

SweatTap

Trial
Staff member
Trial
Donator
Aug 26, 2018
welcome

Jan 17, 2017
Hey there, nice to meet you!

My in-game name is Evergrden, but you can call me Zach. I'm 16 years old and currently living in Indonesia.

I just joined the server not too long ago and it really is fun playing on here. The player's are kind, the gamemodes are well-built, and overall the aesthetic look of the server is amazing!

I usually spend most of my time playing KitPvP, but I do play other gamemodes such as, Prison, Bedwars, Skywars, and Factions, but just not that often.

This was just a little something about me, thank you for your time and looking forward to meeting you all!

- Evergrden <3
Welcome, hope you will enjoy the community for as long as you play jartex for! 😀

DrogonMC

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Suggestions
Oct 21, 2017
Welcome