Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Suggestions
Sep 21, 2017
Howdy! It's me Pingging or Cruz as some of you may know me by that name. This is my small introduction, staff introduction basically.
Without any further ranting, here i go.

It's ya boi, ping a hoy ( That was cringe ). Anyways, i love to play Minecraft and have been playing for over 3 years now ( Yeah, mostly Jartex ).
I applied for staff last year when there were lack of staff members. As my friend milad9999 applied and told me to apply, i decided to and found
out that i was accepted. It wasn't a great application, but it had effort as GeorgeAWP messaged me mentioning ''Nice application''. I might not
know if he was meant to say that to everyone, but it felt good and motivated me a lot.

I have 2 best friends whom I've known for almost 3 years now over Minecraft, Yoolryy and milad9999. They have been there for me every time and thank
them both for being the most noob people to ever meet. I deleted my last intro as it was bad and decided to make a new one,
but never got time to. One of my most inspirational staff member is natty_sword, the ugly alien ( Which turns out to be a hacker too ). He has inspired me
a lot from when i was Jrmod, how can i forget Andeh <3. I guess that's all i have to say.

Shoutouts : To the staff team, Nugs for being there for me every time, voxl and illicity for playing a major role in my staff career and in Bedwars.
Thanks to my mom and dad, my brother , my aunt, okay I'll stop before it gets more cringier.

Ping ( Get spoofed )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.