Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnMak

Trial
Staff member
Trial
Nov 15, 2016
Hello staff team!<3
As many of you already know I'm JohnMak and I have been playing on Jartex for more than 7 months. It's my pleasure to be here even though I don't have my old friends and old staff members in the team something that makes me sad. At least now I have the chance to get to know more these new staff members and talk with them in calls. If you remember the previous time when I was staff here I was Helper and that period I made so many wrong decisions and I was really confused about what I have to do. For this reason, I resigned the first time and after a few days I decided to return again as a Helper, I returned and unfortunately I resigned again. Consequently, I resigned 2 times in 2 in total weeks something really stupid which cost me serious problems. I had negative comments from the Jartex Community and as a consequence, I had negative comments from the management team. Busy enough on another server I left Jartex and I was playing actively on other servers and I had forgotten Jartex. After a few months, I had the feeling, I miss the staff team on Jartex I want to return!!! To sum up, I was back and I am, I've started playing actively and being helpful towards new players and I am staff again as a Trial on Jartex my favorite server! My best moments were here and they will still here. Happy to be a part of this awesome team and this time I'll get what I lost when I resigned. Whenever you see me in-game don't hesitate to contact me even just for fun. I'm available for everyone! Have a nice day all of you and I love you so much! <3
;):):jartex::D<3

Status
Not open for further replies.